Has anyone ever seen these sample Jordan XIII's ?

No, these are fugly
sick.gif

Yup.

back in 2005.

Those were posted(1 picture - looked like it was at a store) on NT and most of the idiots posting tried to say that they were Flint XIII's but due to flashand bad lighting they pictured that way.

Stupid, I know.

Legit samples, for all the noobs you have already and who will continue to post that these are "fake".

Originally Posted by mj234eva

Yup.

back in 2005.

Those were posted(1 picture - looked like it was at a store) on NT and most of the idiots posting tried to say that they were Flint XIII's but due to flash and bad lighting they pictured that way.

Stupid, I know.

Legit samples, for all the noobs you have already and who will continue to post that these are "fake".

I think that Pimp C had a pair. There was a pic where someone had them...

They're in a picture with Gentry I believe. They're on a wall filled with other Jordans. Not sure if those are legit, but the colorway itself wasunreleased.

These were schedule to be released-they were on the release date schedule in 2005. They were scrapped.

All u guys are sayin ugly but u know if they were released most of you have a pair lol

Hey did you guys read the fee that he adds on to the final price? 8 bucks plus a dollar for every dollar over 600. I'm not a math genius but that'saround 1720 dollars on top of the 2300 auction! This is ******ed!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

They're in a picture with Gentry I believe. They're on a wall filled with other Jordans. Not sure if those are legit, but the colorway itself was unreleased.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]yeah that's where I saw.. them just couldn't remember[/color]

Back
Top Bottom