Has anyone ever went to the gym ...

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.
eek.gif

gym you go to?...i made my post and then i read yours 
roll.gif

There is an old dude at my gym who puts one leg up on a 4 foot tall counter cool guy style and blow dries his nut sack.

/thread.
eek.gif

gym you go to?...i made my post and then i read yours 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LA quange

Originally Posted by PrideFan

^ right in the heart of L.A.
Thought so. All the 24 hr fitness gyms I go to in the LA area always have naked asian women sitting around gossiping and doing spa-like treatments.

devil.gif

But really, how u guys take a shower at gym?

Originally Posted by LA quange

Originally Posted by PrideFan

^ right in the heart of L.A.
Thought so. All the 24 hr fitness gyms I go to in the LA area always have naked asian women sitting around gossiping and doing spa-like treatments.

devil.gif

But really, how u guys take a shower at gym?

DAMN naked men in a locker room next ya b tellin me theres naked chicks in tha female locker room.

Some of u dudes worry way to much wats goin on around u just get changed do ya thing n go.

If some dude propersitions u while waxin tha dolphin or somthin then yea id understand u havein a problem .

I grew up at school in tha 80s n 90s and outside of school sports teams comunial showering with friends its just life some of u lead some sheltered lives its normal.

That hair dryer crap is goin a bit to far I agree but I never use them so I dont care.

Peace
Scottie

DAMN naked men in a locker room next ya b tellin me theres naked chicks in tha female locker room.

Some of u dudes worry way to much wats goin on around u just get changed do ya thing n go.

If some dude propersitions u while waxin tha dolphin or somthin then yea id understand u havein a problem .

I grew up at school in tha 80s n 90s and outside of school sports teams comunial showering with friends its just life some of u lead some sheltered lives its normal.

That hair dryer crap is goin a bit to far I agree but I never use them so I dont care.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Put em up

Idc how old I get that +!+% is still weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 word. People acting like it's immature to NOT want to see naked old dudes. 
laugh.gif
Yea that's the thing that makes me mad. I am immature, homophobic because I am uncomfortable. Or I am insecure with my manhood.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

sound like the 13 year olds i work with when we take them to the pool/gym.

ur under 15 huh?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Originally Posted by Put em up

Idc how old I get that +!+% is still weird.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 word. People acting like it's immature to NOT want to see naked old dudes. 
laugh.gif
Yea that's the thing that makes me mad. I am immature, homophobic because I am uncomfortable. Or I am insecure with my manhood.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

sound like the 13 year olds i work with when we take them to the pool/gym.

ur under 15 huh?
eyes.gif

/thread.

Yeah, I saw a guy blow drying his crotch on Friday. That's OD - but seriously, like people are saying - it's a locker room - people will be changing their clothes and showering. If naked people make you feel uncomfortable then it's you with the problem not them.

/thread.

Yeah, I saw a guy blow drying his crotch on Friday. That's OD - but seriously, like people are saying - it's a locker room - people will be changing their clothes and showering. If naked people make you feel uncomfortable then it's you with the problem not them.

Of course people will be changing their clothes. Nobody is uncomfortable about that. People are uncomfortable about dudes just walking around NAKED so damn freely. Put your damn clothes on ASAP. No need to walk around trying to hold conversations with folks while you are NAKED.

I swear some of you dudes don't read sometime.

Of course people will be changing their clothes. Nobody is uncomfortable about that. People are uncomfortable about dudes just walking around NAKED so damn freely. Put your damn clothes on ASAP. No need to walk around trying to hold conversations with folks while you are NAKED.

I swear some of you dudes don't read sometime.

i couldnt agree more. I hate when they have like a towel on their head, a towel on their shoulders, one in their hand but can't have one covering their package. I just don't get it, its almost like they do it on purpose.

i couldnt agree more. I hate when they have like a towel on their head, a towel on their shoulders, one in their hand but can't have one covering their package. I just don't get it, its almost like they do it on purpose.

NYSC has the smallest towels ever, some women wouldn't even bother using them and it was not a pretty sight.

NYSC has the smallest towels ever, some women wouldn't even bother using them and it was not a pretty sight.

It's not even homophobic, it's just inconsiderate not to mention a germ issue. The YMCA is the worst, because they have tvs and benches and couches and massage tables all in the locker room. So dudes will literally be just posted up on the training/massage table naked talking about the economy to many other dudes also naked, you're in the bathroom washing your hands in the sink and you see dude come in and stand in the sink right next to you naked brushing their teeth and blow drying their balls. Even worse, the same dudes who were in there when you come in to start seem to still be there after you get done and are getting ready to leave. I'm like, "NH, but I don't think that dude even worked out."

It's not even homophobic, it's just inconsiderate not to mention a germ issue. The YMCA is the worst, because they have tvs and benches and couches and massage tables all in the locker room. So dudes will literally be just posted up on the training/massage table naked talking about the economy to many other dudes also naked, you're in the bathroom washing your hands in the sink and you see dude come in and stand in the sink right next to you naked brushing their teeth and blow drying their balls. Even worse, the same dudes who were in there when you come in to start seem to still be there after you get done and are getting ready to leave. I'm like, "NH, but I don't think that dude even worked out."

Originally Posted by essential

pics or ducktales.
grin.gif

Datznasty - couldnt have said it better myself, i understand the walk from the shower to your locker, hell i would even do it myself if im in a rush, but to literally sit there and hold convos, brush your teeth, dry your balls, have a snack, etc etc...its OD....and yes the funny part is that these same dudes ive yet to see on the gym floor working out 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by essential

pics or ducktales.
grin.gif

Datznasty - couldnt have said it better myself, i understand the walk from the shower to your locker, hell i would even do it myself if im in a rush, but to literally sit there and hold convos, brush your teeth, dry your balls, have a snack, etc etc...its OD....and yes the funny part is that these same dudes ive yet to see on the gym floor working out 
sick.gif

roll.gif
It's worst for me.  I go to a gym here in Harlem and you have these dudes who look like they just came home from jail buck naked scoping you out while you're changing. 

On dude that was personally training me told me to do 20 situps with these single weighs, and I got to #14 before I started to collapse, then he slapped my butt cheeks and said " 6 more %%$$%." in a Lance Bass tone of voice. 
smh.gif

roll.gif
It's worst for me.  I go to a gym here in Harlem and you have these dudes who look like they just came home from jail buck naked scoping you out while you're changing. 

On dude that was personally training me told me to do 20 situps with these single weighs, and I got to #14 before I started to collapse, then he slapped my butt cheeks and said " 6 more %%$$%." in a Lance Bass tone of voice. 
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom