Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

do yall send **** pics?

sent one to this chick i was messing with my sophomore year in college, threw da old spice body wash bottle on the side for comparison

i won that weekend :smokin

Last edited:
I'm 0/1 on hail mary WIO's.

Other times have always been kissing etc first so I knew I was good - that doesn't count.

We were watching a movie and I was trying to put a move on, and nothing was working. So without saying anything I start unzipping my pants.
Right before I finish unzipping I look her in the eyes to make sure she knows what is about to happen (word to compliance). She doesn't say anything so I WIO.

She just stares at it lol. I take her hand and put it on it. She starts playing with it and after 5 seconds stops and leans back to her side.

Nothing else happened that night lol. And this was 7 minutes into Avatar...a ridiculously long movie.
Bruh you are WILD!

No gameplan :lol: :smh:
Dudes taking a risk wio with no build up.
That too is a part of the rush :lol:

Dudes crossing the line from wio to perverted flashers in trench coats :lol:

:x props brotha. Wish I possessed a Canon like yourself. Wouldn't even know what to do with myself :smh: confidence is already too damb high as is

:lol:

Salt levels are not welcome in this thread. Her texts speak for themselves

Lol how am i salty bro

When u dealin with thotties they always act like dat b

Ya beanstalk aint that big fam, at least fir me. Maybe cuz im big. Idk bro u gotta be lex steele to get appreciated in my book b

Fam i dont know why u think ur big?

Im not throwin shade

I seen a big penis brah

And u my friend do not have one

Lemme ask u this, how many penises u seen in real life that makes u think urs is big?

being big is overrated b.

I may not reach the bottom, but I'll beat the hell out of the walls.

You don't just slam the bottom though, not every girl likes that.

Half stroke for a few til she starts pushing back then drop it in her stomach.

Make em run from it :smokin

Answer my question tho b

How many penises u seen in real life?

The naked eye is the true standsrd of measurement

Fam i dont know why u think ur big?

Im not throwin shade

I seen a big penis brah

And u my friend do not have one

Lemme ask u this, how many penises u seen in real life that makes u think urs is big?
I've measured my girth and length? :lol:

Post a picture. I've posted pictures of my flacid penis under compression pants b. C'mon now.

If I tell you I have a small penis will that ease it up a bit? Kind of like how I had to tell the car thread the Aston Martin belongs to my father?
Help me help you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Still aint answer my questiom tho fam.

The only way you can know for a fact if your penis is large is if you have seen other mens penis at full staff so u can use that as a comparison

Just because u take a myspace angle pic of ya junk and impress a thottie doesnt relle mean much.

Back
Top Bottom