Has anyone here WIO on a chick before?

two zero five

Banned
A few years ago, I whipped it out on this fat chick. She did not dome up. Failed miserably.

Any successful/failure/funny stories of whipping the D out on a chick?

Bro I pulled the naked man on a 45 smoking hot milf years ago.

We went out for a drink (first date). I knew she was feeling me. Went back to her place so she could change and shower (had just got off work). She hops out the shower and I'm on top of her covers, butt naked, stroking the monster. Legit blew her mind. She was all :wow:

She hopped right into position. :evil:

Last edited:
I tried it at the movies, talk about bad timing something went wrong with the projector so they turned on all the lights and my silky johnson all out there.

Needless to say i got alotta head nods

Yea a few times, I'm like 60 percent. One time she was trippin, cuz I did it. A month passed and she hit your boy up. Got to hit it. 

This thread will be epic. I'm already in tears. I've never done it randomly, like just sitting there talking;it was always the appropriate time.

Once with a stripper chick I met at Einstein Bagles. I hit her up a few nights later, we're chillin in my whip in her Grandmother's driveway on a rainy night. I whipped it out, and she teased it, motioned as if she was gonna bless it, but backed out at the last second. I told her to get out my car when she wrote "Brian" on my foggy windows. Thought she wrote the next man name on my windows...

...only to realize I told the chick my name was "Brian" :smh: I was young m stupid.

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I've never done it. Do you guys wio when yall up or nah?

Lol yea smh messing around with NT was talking to a older milf at the time , right in the parking lot .

I think this thread would be epic if people only posted about their failures :lol:

I tried it at the movies, talk about bad timing something went wrong with the projector so they turned on all the lights and my silky johnson all out there.

roll.gif

Sounds like you just wanted to have your personal own little Pewee Herman moment

Im 3/3. I know I could've took more risks and maintained a decent completion percentage but I was too conservative in my hay day. :smh: At least I never had to use my fail-safe, "Oh sorry if I starled you. Dr. says I have to give him air every 6 hours. They say I have Over-Erection." Thankfully never came to that.

Last edited:
Im 3/3. I know I could've took more risks and maintained a decent completion percentage but I was too conservative in my hay day. :smh: At least I never had to use my fail-safe, "Oh sorry if I starled you. Dr. says I have to give him air every 6 hours. They say I have Over-Erection." Thankfully never came to that.
Tears

Did it one time while I was chillin' with this chick in my car and it did not go well. She told me to put it back away lol

Back
Top Bottom