Has anyone on NT successfully gotten Michael Jordan's autograph?

Originally Posted by onewearz

I'D love to get him to sign a ball and then I'd punt that ++## as far as I could in front of him. #*!% Jordan

Go knicks ........
This X1000 
laugh.gif

He's been confirmed as a mean-!%@ dude for a while. A bunch of my friends from Chicago have seen him turn down auto requests from kids...

Also I know Bo Jackson's son and he has been a lifetime family friend of Jordan's... first thing he said when I asked what he was like: "he's a d ick"

i gotta say...
not a huge chamillionaire fan.

but after watching that video...

i like the dude.

mann never meet your idols. i had the opportunity to ask spike lee a question when he came to my school (umd). but before i even got to ask him, he started talkin about me because he saw me takin a picture of him beforehand. The rules stated that during the Q&A, you would be allowed to take pics; so I was like cool.

Obviously, he didn't know that and just kept being really disrespectful, just puttin me on the spot in front of hundreds of people.

My friend taped it (guess spike didn't catch that) and sent it to me so ill try and upload it later.

my fam and i got multiple autographs from him for charitabulls function back in 96. he never went to those except for this one and we were right by his line when he walked in so we got balls, shoes, jersey all signed and a lot of people didnt get to him. from that i got a authentic ball signed by entire bulls 72 win team
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan camp back in summer of 1999. He was real cool. I asked him about getting crossed by Iverson. Of course since it was a camp I got his autograph.
He signed a pair of XII

i own two.

1st one was sent directly from him.
2nd is an autograph of him and magic johnson sitting side by side for the all-star game, both signed it.

first time actually seein this video of Chamillionaire explaining the story himself. Always heard it from someone else how Michael Jordan acted towards this dude Chamillionaire. Video was
laugh.gif
. Always appreciated mr. chamilitary's music... well, ONLY up to Mixtape Messiah 2 hehe.. funny dude tho.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

I hear you have to be a 20 something year old white female...
With big boobs. MJ is an @!!@$*%, glad I sold all of his sneakers.

wow... i didn't know he was that type of person. give everyone a pic but not cham. smh.
is he really that big of a douche?

I got MJ's autograph on a Supreme box cap back in 2003 at the celebrity golf tourney in Tahoe @ Edgewood . . . Got a ton of autographs . . . I'm too old now though.

My oldest cousin got him to sign a golf ball if that counts
laugh.gif

EDIT ^
eek.gif
Same place my cousin got it small world
laugh.gif

Ive been within arms length with MJ twice... Didnt ask for an auto or anything but I got a hand shake and im cool with that.

Back
Top Bottom