HAS ANYONE SEEN THE AF/JORDAN FUSION LASER 4'S AT STORES OR ONLINE YET ?

Mens, Big kids, little kids
photoyt.jpg

I personally think Jordan Brand is ruining their legacy by doing this whole fusion thing.  I guess theyre makin gmore money, though. 

I personally think Jordan Brand is ruining their legacy by doing this whole fusion thing.  I guess theyre makin gmore money, though. 

theyre at ur local footlocker, champs, they will be there for awhile also

theyre at ur local footlocker, champs, they will be there for awhile also

Saw them today at the mall. I don't really mess with fusions but these are nice. If u like the real laser IV's and call these ugly you're fooling yourself. They're almost the same looking shoe. At first glance I actually thought they were the laser IV's till I gave them a second look. Wouldn't mind coppin on a discount.

Saw them today at the mall. I don't really mess with fusions but these are nice. If u like the real laser IV's and call these ugly you're fooling yourself. They're almost the same looking shoe. At first glance I actually thought they were the laser IV's till I gave them a second look. Wouldn't mind coppin on a discount.

i think its a good cheaper replacement to wear if u cant afford the laser 4 or just dont wanna wear yours

i think its a good cheaper replacement to wear if u cant afford the laser 4 or just dont wanna wear yours

Back
Top Bottom