Has this happened to anyone else?

my cdp xiv have exactly the same crease in exactly the same spot, even though i painted that part of the midsole white.

Original IX's did the exact same thing, it's the midsole NOT the paint. That's why you see so many retro/og pairs with the sole separating...

Original IX's did the exact same thing, it's the midsole NOT the paint. That's why you see so many retro/og pairs with the sole separating...

me too,they look like they got sunburnt and skin is chipping off,happened after day 4 of wearing them

me too,they look like they got sunburnt and skin is chipping off,happened after day 4 of wearing them

ohh well thnxx for da responses guys. i was about to say because when i first saw it i was pissed, but then i thought maybe everybody has this problem

ohh well thnxx for da responses guys. i was about to say because when i first saw it i was pissed, but then i thought maybe everybody has this problem

That's how they get you to buy more. You see an imperfection and you tink to yourself, "I'll just replace them with a freash pair when they release next month". It's normal.

That's how they get you to buy more. You see an imperfection and you tink to yourself, "I'll just replace them with a freash pair when they release next month". It's normal.

Back
Top Bottom