have any of you guys had problems with bank of america?

A few weeks ago I had about 200 bucks in my account and then a few days ago I get a letter in the mail saying my account is at a negative of 145. Has this everhappened to any of you guys? If so, how'd you hanlde it?

Originally Posted by KingPiff

A few weeks ago I had about 200 bucks in my account and then a few days ago I get a letter in the mail saying my account is at a negative of 145. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? If so, how'd you hanlde it?

OUCH. That really sucks bro. I hope it all works out

KingPiff wrote:
KingPiff wrote:
A few weeks ago I had about 200 bucks in my account and then a few days ago I get a letter in the mail saying my account is at a negative of 145. Has this ever happened to any of you guys? If so, how'd you hanlde it?

2mhvucw.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

That sucks. You should always use online banking to check your account and track your transactions.

EDIT: WTHELL
laugh.gif
me go sleep nao, kthxbai

Originally Posted by yancancook90

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Forget to log out?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

KingPiff wrote:
KingPiff wrote:

A few weeks ago I had about 200 bucks in my account and then a few days ago I get a letter in the mail saying my account is at a negative of 145. Has this
ever happened to any of you guys? If so, how'd you hanlde it?

2mhvucw.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
:rofl:rollin

It took me a while to figure it out! dude responding to himself

Sidenote: I don't understand how people are with them. How can you be with a bank that charges you to use other ATMs. I always think it's outrageouswhen people are like "I need to find a Bank of America (or some other lame bank) ATM."

Forgetting to switch to your other screen name is rather embarrassing.

The fact that you intended to quote yourself with your other NT persona for the first reply is even more embarrassing.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Sidenote: I don't understand how people are with them. How can you be with a bank that charges you to use other ATMs. I always think it's outrageous when people are like "I need to find a Bank of America (or some other lame bank) ATM."

which bank do you recommend

I'm saying though. How do you go from 200 to 0.00 dollars in the matter of a few days when u only spent like 7.00. I wish this fat under-bite having chickwould get out of the guest room so I could use the computer. Your girls sorrority sisters comming comming over all the time FTL

Originally Posted by s dubl

KingPiff wrote:
KingPiff wrote:

2mhvucw.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I've never had a problem with them personally. Do you have online banking?

I haven't had the account for that long. I'm actually in the process of setting it up

Back
Top Bottom