Have anyone here tried Moonshine?

I've had Devil's Springs, Bacardi 151 and Everclear.

Ugh...

And real moonshine is stronger than all of those? :x

Nah man I wouldn't have the stomach. :x

Thats not real moonshine though. The alcohol content and taste are completely different from real moonshine. Its much more enjoyable to drink this stuff though. To my knowledge the highest proof they produce is 100proof. Everclear and 151 are both stronger. Legit moonshine is death in liquid form.
ya, I know it's not the real stuff. I'm just wondering if it tastes good 8)

I'll pralli pick up some Everclear in the next week or so..

So weird this thread just came about.. Last Sunday night i had this chick come over :smokin

I was given this nice bottle of moonshine as a gift earlier this summer... but i don't really drink, so it just sat around in its cool bottle, til this one came over :lol: .. So i had her drink it.. biggest mistake ever !!! boyyyyyyyy was she wasted !!

She pretty much passed out, i woke her up because she was like.. how do i explain, sort of bopping her head back and fourth like idk some sort of seizure.

I freaked out, didn't know what to do.. i wake her up, shes talking to crazy. i even recorded it.. but i cant put her on blast like that. it was nuts, i finally pick her up, get her in the shower .. bottoms off, just her bra !!

Mind you we just finished smashing before all of this, everything was all good til she started turning into the exorcist and talking all crazy. I swear i felt like she popped a molly or something before coming over. Well it just kept getting freakier, so shes in the shower talking to herself !!! Having an all out conversation !! :frown:

Saying things like why are there soo many girls in this club ?? .. nd that they wont stop looking at her :nerd:.. than starts saying i don't know why am i even hanging out with all of you, i'm married. NO ONE WAS NEXT TO HER !! :smh: ... totally blew mine.

I let her get some time in the shower, waited about half an hour, dried her off and brought her to the bed. She ended up falling asleep soon after, but not before calling me different dudes names, like chris and gary.. i'm like WTF :nerd: who are these imaginary friends.. but that's fine, just thankful i didn't have to take a trip with her to the hospital. I thought it was about to be one of those nights. Smh

- Moral of this post.. Becareful with the moonshine :smh: :smh:

moonshine is no joke. my homegirl had some her grandfather made, thought i was gonna die just from the smell.

that white lightning/moonshine/hooch/corn whiskey whatever u wanna call it is some nasty *** **** to me.  Tried it when I went down south, apparently alabama and tennessee are the top places where they get em from

One of my family members from the country makes it.

Junk was good. Had it straight.

Very strong

I remember trying a few shots of everclear back in my freshman year of college. Ended up making a thread on NT at like 5 AM advising folks to never drink it. :lol:

But I've tried moonshine that's sold in stores. Was definitely not what I'm guessing the real stuff is like because I was hardly buzzed.

Been looking to get my hands on legit moonshine and real absinthe for quite some time.

Last edited:
I remember trying a few shots of everclear back in my freshman year of college. Ended up making a thread on NT at like 5 AM advising folks to never drink it. :lol:

But I've tried moonshine that's sold in stores. Was definitely not what I'm guessing the real stuff is like because I was hardly buzzed.

Been looking to get my hands on legit moonshine and real absinthe for quite some time.

Not a fan of everclear straight but it's GREAT for making jungle juice

laugh.gif
 guess being from the south I didn't know in-store moonshine existed......we acknowledge that country made **** as moonshine....

Of course I've tried Shine...
Not the wannabe in-store "moonshine" but the good ol real deal underground-mason jar-of-love Shine.
Ever so Tasty... It's like a sincere smile in a jug
:nerd:

Had some not to long ago. My boy had some in one of those 1 dollar water bottles. It was very strong. Didn't wanna embarrass myself so I only took sips. No gulps.

A lot of distilleries that were making illegal moonshine are now legitimizing it and keeping their old techniques. One brand that comes to mind is this one that was barely able to import in CA because of the "no fruit in alcohol" law.

Here's a link to the full story : http://www.juniorsmidnightmoon.com/legacy/

Last edited:
Was buying moonshine about a month ago from this local grocery store by my crib. From the experiences everyone has been telling the ones I purchased was the in store watered down version. Don't get me wrong the first like 6 shots me and my boy drunk was like hell to do down. We found some 40s he doesn't drink and made some drop shots out the beer and moonshine. I think the moonshine is called old time something. Next time I go to that grocery store ill pick some up and take a picture for the thread.

Was buying moonshine about a month ago from this local grocery store by my crib. From the experiences everyone has been telling the ones I purchased was the in store watered down version. Don't get me wrong the first like 6 shots me and my boy drunk was like hell to do down. We found some 40s he doesn't drink and made some drop shots out the beer and moonshine. I think the moonshine is called old time something. Next time I go to that grocery store ill pick some up and take a picture for the thread.

According to your avi, you live in La... I'd assume you'd have no trouble finding some true Shine around there.
Some real deal Holyfield melt-your-face-off type ish
Don't bars keep that stuff under the bar for people who want it?

According to your avi, you live in La... I'd assume you'd have no trouble finding some true Shine around there.
Some real deal Holyfield melt-your-face-off type ish
Don't bars keep that stuff under the bar for people who want it?
The only moonshine I seen in a bar was by LSU campus and it was the same moonshine I purchased. It was my first time ever seeing some moonshine at a bar so since I was still drunk off the moonshine from earlier that night I bought some shots.
I'll ask around or next time I'm out at a bar ill ask about some real moonshine

friend from college went to Duke for law school and one of the guys in his class made his own moonshine ... it didn't burn as much as I thought it would but it sneaks up on you ... 190 proof :wow:

Back
Top Bottom