have yall ever picked up a chick at da busstop? vol. creepy or nah

i passed by the busstop today and saw some older Latina whose yambs looked ripe for the pickins i was wondering if i stop and ask if she wants to ride wit me would that be creepy or would she appreciate the sincere gesture.

yall ever bagged someone sitting at the bustop that you jus pulled up to?
Trying to bag the yambs would make the gesture insincere.
dont kill my vib3 b

Yeah, I would like to holla' but them chicks at the bus stop act like they too good for a lift. Forget em', fellas.

I have. It was a sunny day in Miami and I was driving my van with my boy on the way to the store and I saw some bad shorty :evil: . so I stopped and asked her if she would like to participate in a quick survey. She was hesitant at first but I told her I would pay her for her time. She got in the van and The rest was history. My boy had it all on tape :pimp:
You creepy *** hell man

I have. It was a sunny day in Miami and I was driving my van with my boy on the way to the store and I saw some bad shorty :evil: . so I stopped and asked her if she would like to participate in a quick survey. She was hesitant at first but I told her I would pay her for her time. She got in the van and The rest was history. My boy had it all on tape :pimp:
You creepy *** hell man

is this the bangbus :nerd:

back in my high school days of being broke and having no car, most of the "cute girls" I met are just too ratchet or trashy for my taste
wouldn't even touch em
and they probably riding the bus cuz nobody is crazy enough to wife those chicks

but if you live in LA or NYC this doesn't really apply
LOL just those two huh?  And now any chick riding the bus is crazy? You're weird

i passed by the busstop today and saw some older Latina whose yambs looked ripe for the pickins i was wondering if i stop and ask if she wants to ride wit me would that be creepy or would she appreciate the sincere gesture.

yall ever bagged someone sitting at the bustop that you jus pulled up to?
Bruh thats really weird man. Like scary. Get some help

Nothing creepy about this at all as long as you don't drive a rape van and/or look like a creep.

Trolling bus stops looking for chicks to pick up IS creepy though. So this shouldn't be some go to move for yambs.

Last edited:
For the record I don't think this is creepy at all.

When I'm driving down Biscayne Blvd on these demonically hot Miami afternoons I often see these beautiful chicks walking down the street and visibly struggling with the heat.

A lot of the time I just want to roll the window down and ask them if they'd like a ride just on some polite chivalrous ****
laugh.gif

I saw a random female walking down the street at night a couple weeks ago and busted a u turn and asked her if she needed a ride. She told me she was in walking distance of her crib but I coaxed her into getting in. Dropped her at her place to grab her bus pass and offered to take her where she was going. She accepted so I took her to her friends place. Exchanged numbers when I dropped her off but I've been calling the number and it seems disconnected. I thought we were vibing while driving but I just don't see why she would give me a non working number. She said she was on boost mobile. Her phone was also a cheap phone that kept freezing

My daughter and I were out eating and as I walked out, I noticed the latina that worked in my building across the street on the pay phone. We had made small talk before, so I swing around and see whats up. She tells me she trying to get home, I offer her a ride and she hesitates. My pops up from the backseat to be noisy and she gets in the car. I take her home, figure I just get the number at work, but she gives me her number and asks if I wanted to go out the following weekend. She says she should have her phone back on soon. I try and nope it's still off. She never showed back up to the building.

LL Cool J scooped up a girl off the bus stop in the Hey Lover song, and Around the Way Girl.

If Mr. Smith says its ok then why not.

i was leaving school back in 08. headed to downtown seattle. i hop on the bus cause all the traffic and parking prices downtown. I see this cutie in the back, asian, but thick for some reason. got my neither regions tingling. So i approach her with the "hey you couldnt wait to get out of school either?"..(smile). then she kinda giggles and i know shes interested. so i talk her up, where you going how long you in school, what are you doing downtown, what dat tang shmell like... ect. 

eventually she says she meeting up with friends and we can exchange numbers! she actually said it like that she was japanese foreing exchange student. hardly spoke english.
but once we got on the textual intercourse, i let my fingers do the talking. Long story short i get her to the spot, show her the jays, lebrons, SBs, airmax game..hit her with the 
"i have an eye for what looks good, thats why i had to talk to you" she laughed it off. finally i decide love is an inaternational language, and lean in for the kiss.

we kiss

then as im feelin her up and we are headed to the ground, i know for sure im bout to take this chick down. she utters the word "condom"
i was like "you already know". scavenge my hosue, break into roommates room cause i know shed have one, she was wildin back then.
throw that jawnt on and proceed to smashville. on route 69, take exit climax. (and it was just like in all those japanese skin films with the loud screaming and hair down there)

long story short, it was a good decision, led to yambs, its only creepy if you arent good looking or cant turn it into "fun" with charisma, or at least a can do attitude. 

you definitely want a girl who would be down to ride with you whether it's in a bus or in a car, and especially those who won't like you only because of the badge on the front of your whip...

but if you're just trying to smash a would be thot then by all means

Back
Top Bottom