Have you ever been disappointed after seeing someone without clothes?

Nah man nah...and imma semi vent in this thread

why are so many fat girls so rude and stuck up...seriously?

I was just at starbucks and this straight hippo looking broad wearing super tight all black everything was infront of me...and she was taking mad long on line ordering a bunch of stuff thats whatever.

Theres a line behind us and im up next so shes infront of me...shes waiting for a starbucks card or something and she like backs up and literally sticks her disgusting butt right infront of me with the see through leggings, waiting for something I guess, and she literally starts like moving her *** slowly to the music knowing all of us can see. I was trying my best to play it off looking at my phone but man it was disgusting and desperate.

Come time to get my drink she literally got like 3 drinks, and her last one happened to be the same as mine. I didn't know she got three so i'm thinking its mine, and when I go to take it shes like "HEY thats mine!" mad loud like trying to make a scene and I am about to say " yo how many drinks you gonna get, thats number 3 I got the same one my bad" but instead I was just like "i had the same one sorry" and she like grunts and walks away, looking like a straight up high fashion beach ball designed by kanye or something 
laugh.gif

I was mad for a good 5 minutes after that but whatever, idk why some overweight girls can be so rude and obnoxious, I just feel bad for her in the end of the day, she shouldnt be so rude to people

Last edited:
What kind of question is this? Of course some women look worse, but that won't stop smashing from happening.

With spanx, push up bras, and butt pads things obviously can get disappointing fast if you know what I'm saying.
That's what I'm trying to say! You STILL have sex with big women.

But that's super big. I don't mean between obese and anorexic.
But seriously, why did you even ask this question. You do know some men do not like big girls and don't really care to see them naked.

So no, everyone doesn't look GOOD naked.

I think you knew that though.

No. A man has to be aroused in order to have sex with a big woman. So how is it different? If you are aroused you re attracted to that person.
Getting aroused is a natural thing. We can't control that.

Believing someone looks GOOD is something different.

You can get aroused, involuntary, by a woman that you don't think looks GOOD

But seriously, why did you even ask this question. You do know some men do not like big girls and don't really care to see them naked.

So no, everyone doesn't look GOOD naked.

I think you knew that though.
I understand that. There  are men who won't go there with a big woman because they cannot get aroused. But how can a man dog out a big woman and be aroused enough to have sex in the first place?

Last edited:
As many men will reluctantly admit :lol:, sexual arousal =\= attraction. The arousal itself is just a physiological response to various different stimuli.

Last edited:

Getting aroused is a natural thing. We can't control that.

Believing someone looks GOOD is something different.

You can get aroused, involuntary, by a woman that you don't think looks GOOD
That , to me, is like a man saying he isn't gay but gets aroused every time he sees a man with his shirt off.

If you can have sex with a big girl, you must be attracted to big women.

That , to me, is like a man saying he isn't gay but gets aroused every time he sees a man with his shirt off.

If you can have sex with a big girl, you must be attracted to big women.
Well you don't understand the difference between attraction and arousal. But you got it. I tap out Pied Piper

That's what I'm trying to say! You STILL have sex with big women.

No, I do not. I've never slept with a fat girl in my life. My preference is petite women, so I never get surprised by a big girl in disguise.

Though I haven't slept with a big girl, I've been disappointed by girls bodies once the close come off. Everybody has felt that way.

Ever been taking a girls bottoms off, only to have her bottom come off because it was the equivalent of wonderpanties? I have...

No, I do not. I've never slept with a fat girl in my life. My preference is petite women, so I never get surprised by a big girl in disguise.

Though I haven't slept with a big girl, I've been disappointed by girls bodies once the close come off. Everybody has felt that way.

Ever been taking a girls bottoms off, only to have her bottom come off because it was the equivalent of wonderpanties? I have...
No.

Guys have taken off their clothes and not been athletic like they claimed.

I am about to say " yo how many drinks you gonna get, thats number 3 I got the same one my bad" but instead I was just like "i had the same one sorry" 
lol... you had a whole scenario ready to play out in your head,, but were too shook to speak up...

nahhh I didn't wanna be mean like that today, but best believe if she caught me at this time on a weekday I would've went off 
laugh.gif

tbh if youre obese like that tf you gotta be rude to people for, makes you an even easier target for ridicule just be kind since youre already disadvantaged physically, at least be attractive on the inside 

Back
Top Bottom