Have you ever taken dance classes?

Took a ballroom dance class...i dont usually dance those styles but its nice to know that I can break out those moves if necessary..

I'm really trying to learn Kizomba tho..its very similar to Haitian Kompa/French Antilles Zouk dancing...I think its derived from that actually..

It just looks so smooth...

Capoweesta cappochino cappadonna dont matter i mean wit it

Take a tango class op

Used to take a hip-hop dance class with my boy, at a local Bally's back in 2007-08. That was when Step it Up first came out and that Sean Paul/Keysha Cole song was poppin' and I really enjoyed the class :lol:

Just stopped going one day and haven't been back since :smh:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] son u took step it up classes

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] son u took step it up classes

hey man, between that movie, So You Think You Can Dance and the early season of ABDC, I was ready to quit my job to be a professional dancer :lol:

I take my daughter to dance class.

A lot of frail boys out there.

Grown *** man in a dance class

View media item 1666671
I do miss going to the club and laughing at boys dancing solo like that's something to do.

Im tired of cats talking about this Drake video
Son got no Rythym at all :smh:

Wild, I actually looked into some classes a couple months back.

Never actually committed but I will soon :smokin

Let me guess u watched the new drake video? U dudes are sad. Unless u going wit yo girl stick to a crispy 2 step and u good for life. Ain't no real ****** cha chaing in the club solo b, that's something u do wit ya girl.

You bugging bro...have solid Salsa rhythm and women will be on you like white on rice.

Drake got dudes out here trynna move they hips better. Its way easier and better ways to get yambs then looking like omarion b.

Back
Top Bottom