Having sex with a girl who is in a relationship with someone vol. I'm being tempted.

7 pages and no pics....

I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i always hear people who messed with other peoples bf/gf say they have a hard time trusting their own partner when they get into a relationhip cuz they know how it goes down...
To be fair though I have never cheated and I am still perfectly aware that morals are at an all time low. If anything, someone who's been "boyfriend/girlfriend #2" should know the signs to look for in a cheating partner. I honestly have no advice to add though OP....do what you feel is best.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i always hear people who messed with other peoples bf/gf say they have a hard time trusting their own partner when they get into a relationhip cuz they know how it goes down...
To be fair though I have never cheated and I am still perfectly aware that morals are at an all time low. If anything, someone who's been "boyfriend/girlfriend #2" should know the signs to look for in a cheating partner. I honestly have no advice to add though OP....do what you feel is best.

Originally Posted by wisache15

Just think what if you were the bf?!
I'd kill a ___ if my girl cheated

Edit:
Pics
nerd.gif

You cannot get mad at another man if your "girl" is really a garden tool

Originally Posted by wisache15

Just think what if you were the bf?!
I'd kill a ___ if my girl cheated

Edit:
Pics
nerd.gif

You cannot get mad at another man if your "girl" is really a garden tool

So much stupidness in this thread thanks op
You create more doubts suspicions and negative comments for people's mInds

So much stupidness in this thread thanks op
You create more doubts suspicions and negative comments for people's mInds

To be fair though I have never cheated and I am still perfectly aware that morals are at an all time low.
To be fair, people have always been immoral, it's nothing new.

Men cheat, Women cheat, it's been happening for ages.  The only difference is that Women are no longer publicly shamed (depends 
laugh.gif
) and beheaded if they get around on the low.

To be fair though I have never cheated and I am still perfectly aware that morals are at an all time low.

Men cheat, Women cheat, it's been happening for ages.  The only difference is that Women are no longer publicly shamed (depends 
laugh.gif

You have morals, correct? Your morals can define you as a person, don't let situations as small as this take that away from you. Not a lot of people have good morals now and days, but hey it's your choice. I wouldn't think any less of you if you decided to smash. 

You have morals, correct? Your morals can define you as a person, don't let situations as small as this take that away from you. Not a lot of people have good morals now and days, but hey it's your choice. I wouldn't think any less of you if you decided to smash. 

If it's not you, it'll be someone else. Guaranteed.

The rule is that relationships usually go on longer than they should. If this girl is seeking you out then they're %!$% is done for already anyhow.

If it's not you, it'll be someone else. Guaranteed.

The rule is that relationships usually go on longer than they should. If this girl is seeking you out then they're %!$% is done for already anyhow.

I don't really get how you could seriously considering doing it if you imagine yourself in the other dude's shoes

I don't really get how you could seriously considering doing it if you imagine yourself in the other dude's shoes

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Just because something has been happening for a long time, doesnt make it ok.
People have killed other people for ages. That doesnt mean we should just go around killing each other and feel that it is ok, just because it has been done before.

Back
Top Bottom