Having to fart when you take a pee in a public bathroom unappreciation

lol I let dem thangs fly

in my styles p voice "When I pass gas muh*****..Ima leave a stench that youll never forget"

also when you feel like your about to blow your pants and go to a bathroom and it completely goes away and it dont want to come out

and you walk like 200 feet and it desides to come back out
indifferent.gif

When you have to **** & piss at the same time but only have time to pee due to certain circumstances. :smh:

I open the door with my foot sometimes lol. Dead ***. Or if the sink is close enough I'll open it hold it with my foot and wash my hands

yeah farting in the bathroom is better then farting at the dinner table or wherever you're at. as long as it aint some step brothers interview type fart I don't see no problem with it.

its amazing how many people DONT wash their hands. its freakin disturbing, like WTF breh?!?

AND in the workplace. Like damn son, you know im in the stall doing my #2 biz, i hear you taking a piss and i see your feet from where im sitting in the stall.

mofos (yes plural, caught diff folks) pretend they gonna go up to the sink, turn on the faucet for "one-one-thousand" and make me think you washed your hands??? nahhhhhhh bruh. Ima tell the entire office so errrone knows who you be! hahaha one time caught foo just walk straight out like :smh:

some people are disgusting,. folks can do that in their own homes, but some common courtesy for others

its amazing how many people DONT wash their hands. its freakin disturbing, like WTF breh?!?

AND in the workplace. Like damn son, you know im in the stall doing my #2 biz, i hear you taking a piss and i see your feet from where im sitting in the stall.

mofos (yes plural, caught diff folks) pretend they gonna go up to the sink, turn on the faucet for "one-one-thousand" and make me think you washed your hands??? nahhhhhhh bruh. Ima tell the entire office so errrone knows who you be! hahaha one time caught foo just walk straight out like :smh:

some people are disgusting,. folks can do that in their own homes, but some common courtesy for others
whats the big deal, as long as you aint wiping your *** or something it aint that serious. also who does the #2 biz in public on the regular? I personally avoid that at all costs unless its an emergency, and ive been out for over 24 hrs before and been able to hold in my ****.

The worst is when you fart with a little something extra
No lie this almost happened to me at work today. I had to go to the stall and check to see if there was anything there (it felt wet) 
sick.gif
, Thankfully it was a false alarm.

Usually i open the door with my pinky finger.

And i agree with @alp as far as going to the restroom in public places or at work, Shoot, ive been at my current job for seven years and i can count on one hand the number of times ive taken a dump at work.

Last edited:
also you know washing your hands and then touching the door handle to open the door again defeats the purpose of washing your hands, you were better off not washing them in the first place.
also its annoying when people press the button to flush an automatic urinal. if you do that and don't wash your hands then that's kinda nasty

Holding in a fart and letting out piss is one of the most hardest things to do in life. |I

That's why you don't bother. Let it rip, then release. No sense stressing yourself at the stall.

This reminds me of all the dudes that wait for someone to flush before pushing out a log.

I'll never understand why ppl are ashamed to let it rip.

Plus, I can still hear it, so it just makes you seem like an idiot, :lol:

I do this. :lol: But I actually flush myself. LOL

It's a muffler. Plus, it creates confusion. dude in the next stall probably thinking, "does dude have the bubbleguts or not?" It keeps em guessing.

:lol:

but I HATE it when the doors have the handles on the inside i.e. pull on the inside like damn I just washed by hands and I don't want touch no damn handle when most people dont even wash their damn hands :x still don't understand how you can't have a push inside the restroom and pull on the outside. :smh:

I figure more people are rushing into the bathroom than rushing out?

just "let it go"
on a side note: walked in the mall bathrooms and i seen't this one dude sit a urinal and let one go. dude wasnt even homeless or nothing, had on khakis and some black shoes :x

laugh.gif

but I HATE it when the doors have the handles on the inside i.e. pull on the inside like damn I just washed by hands and I don't want touch no damn handle when most people dont even wash their damn hands
sick.gif
still don't understand how you can't have a push inside the restroom and pull on the outside.
mean.gif
THE WORST!

The bathroom in my dorm don't even have the descency to provide paper towel so when I wash I have to take toilet paper to open the door

Back
Top Bottom