HBO: † "The Leftovers" Series Discussion...†

Were you satisfied with the ending?

• Yes, completely. It was perfect.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • 50/50, I wanted a little more closure to some loose ends.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, way too much focus on Nora.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HELL NO! I wanted the mystery of the 2% disappeared to be explained.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I havent watched any trailers to this new season or even read anything bout it so this def looking wild from that in coming weeks preview lol

John and Laurie married :lol: I shrieked when they kissed

Jill can have my children :pimp:

Last edited:
Erika was her name, she wanted to leave John for the longest, she told Nora during the DSD questionaire.
they had a lot of epic things happening so she could've used one of those reasons or maybe the straw that broke the camels back was her daughter joined a cult and ended up getting taken out by a missile

only about halfway through the premiere, wife started dozing off, she said I could watch it, but I'd have to watch it again with her, I thought about it, but I watched season 2 3 times in a month and a halfs time :lol: kinda burnt out

it was extremely refreshing though to remember everything that's happened though

Last edited:
I knew she wanted to leave him but I just wonder if they're gonna keep up with her a bit this season.

She still has a son.

I THINKS they showed Erica jumping on the trampoline with Nora in the season preview.
I might just wait and binge on this last season. I already know it's gonna be weeks of me being lost till the last 3 episodes

I knew she wanted to leave him but I just wonder if they're gonna keep up with her a bit this season.

She still has a son.

Can't remember which one she said but in the convo with Nora when she said she wanted to leave John she said "
I knew Michael would be ok, but Evie........"

I took that has she bounced, well the minute I saw Evie get hit I didn't really expect to see her, I'm not really interested in her anymore since the bird thing is over with......or is it?

I could easily have it switched though, they should explain it in some form though.

I'm thinking there's going to be an episode that explains the 3 years, kinda like how they explained how the Garveys moved to miracle or the Murphy's in Miracle episode that was the previous premiere and they'll cover it all then

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember that too.

But I'm still saying they can't just ghost the character just cuz they time skipped to 3 years later.

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This show is really good...  I cant wait to see where they go with it this season and end the series at.

Excellent start to the season. The music was awesome in this episode. I really enjoyed the main remix of the song they always play as the end credits rolled.

Observations/Thoughts:

1. Laurie and John stealing Edward Winslow's scam. :smh::smh::rofl:
2. Evie and the GR getting theirs early on. :smokin. How many times have the GR been stomped/killed by people tired of their nonsense?
3. Just when you think Kevin's life is back on track, people have to mess it up.
4. Matt is a SCUMBAG of the highest order. The book and being cool with his wife leaving him confirms it.

Yeah, I remember that too.

But I'm still saying they can't just ghost the character just cuz they time skipped to 3 years later.

yeah that's why I figure they're just going to have an episode or 2 to catch us up on what happend, or she might even show up currently. I'm still wondering how or more importantly why Tommy became a cop, AND kevin for that matter :lol:

like father like son on so many levels man. I remember seeing Tommy in a uniform in the promos and I'm thinking "that's obviously a dream sequence." NOPE

Last edited:
The scene where dude came with the sandwich to explain his theory had me rolling. Didn't know whether or not to take it seriously. Then the music starts manipulating me, and makes me lean in and pay closes attention. This might be legit.

Then the music drops, and Kevin just looks dumbfounded. The music dropping killed me.
laugh.gif

So well done.

Great premiere. Wonder what happens with Nora and Kevin though to have that flash forward scene like that.

Did Liv Tyler and the other chick die? I was a little distracted in the beginning but weren't they away from everyone then when they stepped out the door they saw military leaving?

Great premiere. Wonder what happens with Nora and Kevin though to have that flash forward scene like that.

Did Liv Tyler and the other chick die? I was a little distracted in the beginning but weren't they away from everyone then when they stepped out the door they saw military leaving?
Nah they dead. RIP to them. Gonna miss their guilty selves. They probably gonna crawl out the ground next episode though.

Last edited:
My mans was talking about pb&j sandwiches and senators turning into dogs; I was like alright I'm too drunk to be watching this.

Damn solid premiere. That ending :wow:

I definitely don't think that's the last we'll see of Meg and Evie. Hope it was tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom