HBO: "Westworld"...Cancelled After 4 Seasons

I wanted to see an escape storyline smh

Also the next season being in samurai times would be so :pimp: :pimp:

And another thing, they never showed what happened to the white security guy in the woods. Guess he got murked like damn near everyone else lol

I wouldn't worry about where they could go for a season 2, I'm more worried about the acting talent they just killed off with Hopkins and Harris

He followed Arnold's mission till the end. Destroying Westworld and giving the hosts consciousness. Ford wasn't a devil after all.

Now the wait for Season 2 begins. Two years will fly right by. Who am I kidding?

Now I just wonder just how many worlds there are out there.

Kinda wanted Maeve to escape to see wat the outside really is.

All of those guests with kids indicates that all of the worlds aren't as violent as Westworld

Since we all like theories, Ford was laying low in the cut while he watched Delores kill the host version of himself.

You can only expect Hopkins to be on one season, he in his twilight years, ain't trying to clock in that hard...Ed Harris on the other hand, we didn't see him die, so you know as HBO go, he's probably still alive. To me the overall season was great, this finale i mostly felt I knew what was gonna happen but it was still good throughout. Oh yeah, even tho the actor said it wouldn't be a cliffhanger it totally was one...I learned from HBO and actors lying about Jon Snow being dead to never believe what they say

Last edited:
Welp.

William turned heel and become MIB because he feel in love with an android/robot that didn't remember him. :lol: :smh:

Westworld is bizarro True Detective. All the internet theories turning out to be facts.

Super simp. His mans warned him and he didn't listen. Now his old *** is obsessed

MiB is trash

I want to do unspeakable things to Ingrid Berdal's body :smh:

Last edited:
this shows dialog and convos are really dope. full of thought.

so did arnold never have control of any of the host? all ford making it appear that way?... Maeve wouldn't have returned if still following fords plan.

Also Ford is still a monster Arnold didn't want the park to open because he knew consciousness would torment the host. Ford on the other hand led them to partial consciousness because he still set in play this revolt. His thirst of power is the motivating force behind trying to bring consciousness not the well being of the robots.

Omggggg!!!!! Finale was everything and more, glad the William = MIB theory finally was confirmed...although his motive became pretty shallow....in the end William got what he wanted, full consciousness for the host and a game in which the player can actually lose...so my take is the park is locked down and humans are trapped amongst the hosts....so the coming seasons is pretty much humans surviving or even trying to blend in to find a way out, Dolores just went full Cersei on us, so it's obvious she will be the villain next season...Teddy and Bernard I think will be the hosts that will develop a consciousness in which to help the humans out....William will be the human best equipped to work Westworld so I doubt he's dead....I'm not really sure where they'll go with Maeve.....

Back
Top Bottom