HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Yup I have to finish re-watching the last 3 episodes then the Laker game and the other 5 shows I watch on Sunday. so little time
30t6p3b.gif

Yup I have to finish re-watching the last 3 episodes then the Laker game and the other 5 shows I watch on Sunday. so little time
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I just met Jason Momoa today and he is such a beast. He signed my GOT season 1 blu-ray I can't wait for season 2! sucks Khal Drogo wont be there anymore though.

30t6p3b.gif
i was a little late to the show... got addicted and watched all the episodes in 1 or 2 days... not a big reader so the books are a no go for me... i got to work on sunday night so i will miss the opener.... how long does it take to hit HBOGO or on demand?... at least i get to see the heat beat the celtics though... please dont spoil it for me yall...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

30t6p3b.gif
i was a little late to the show... got addicted and watched all the episodes in 1 or 2 days... not a big reader so the books are a no go for me... i got to work on sunday night so i will miss the opener.... how long does it take to hit HBOGO or on demand?... at least i get to see the heat beat the celtics though... please dont spoil it for me yall...

HBOgo will def. have it up after it airs. Since the show is as big as it is I'd imagine it'll be up on OnDemand tomorrow night not long after...HBO's %$%* gets on there quick

If i didnt have a couple of papers to write I would definitely rewatch the whole season 1 before tonight. 
tired.gif

Cant wait though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom