HBO's Game of Thrones: Season 2 Official Thread *Ep. 10* "Valar Morghulis" 6/03 @9pm ET/PT

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by BEAST MODE

This %!+! right here
30t6p3b.gif

Like really, is it that hard to put spoiler tags?!
Really? Answering how long it takes for a dragon to grow to an adult is a spoiler? You act like we wouldn't see them in a trailer for season 3 or 4 and know if they were still young or if they were grown by then
eyes.gif

Anyways, can someone answer in a spoiler who took the dragons? Everyone was dead like a damn army came through, but Doreah was nowhere to be found and it only showed 1 person carrying them...
nerd.gif
Spoiler [+]
no one knows who took the dragons but the shot at the end was them heading to the house of the undying
Spoiler [+]
So, were they stolen in the book?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Really? Answering how long it takes for a dragon to grow to an adult is a spoiler? You act like we wouldn't see them in a trailer for season 3 or 4 and know if they were still young or if they were grown by then
eyes.gif

Anyways, can someone answer in a spoiler who took the dragons? Everyone was dead like a damn army came through, but Doreah was nowhere to be found and it only showed 1 person carrying them...
nerd.gif
it was addressed on the last page.

NONE OF US KNOW WHO TOOK THE DRAGONS BECAUSE THAT PART OF THE STORY IS A DEVIATION FROM THE ORIGINAL BOOK VERSION.  ONLY PEOPLE WITH INSIDE ACCESS AT HBO WOULD KNOW.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I find her accent sexy as hell for some reason.
Me too.  I thought she sounded Irish 
laugh.gif
.  On some forum they were saying how Jon and Arya have good Northern accents while the other Stark children have South accents.  I think they were relating it to British accents somehow which I'm completely confused about.
Anyone have any thoughts on my theory how Talisa might be a Lannister spy and she's the one telling Tywin about the movement of Rob's army?  I could be completely wrong.  Maybe the pieces of paper just look similar.  Something does seem fishy about her 
nerd.gif
.  I saw her wiki page was updated a few hours ago.  Those guys are like lawyers.  They cross-referenced what little she said on the show with other info.

I don't think that was Doreah lying on the floor.  It looked like Irri to me.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

nah, it was backwards. the og one from last year was then show thread, then the dude who made this thread just said OK...I now declare your thread be the book and spoilers thread, I'm making the show thread.

iono lol
Someone definitely needs to make a separate thread that just contains posts about the books.  Maybe it can start with book 2 or 3 since most of us already finished the first book.  I need somewhere to talk about the books.  I suck at making threads so someone else should do it
laugh.gif
.  Any volunteers?

I just started game of thrones the first book.
I want to see the difference between the book and the show, my girlfriend just got me all the books 1-5 so I'll be having a good Summer reading.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Yea, that didn't happen in the book.

I think that's their way of saving budget on cgi or just ending the episode with a cliffhanger, but I'm really intrigued on what they're gonna do with that.

Yo, where's the wall of text for this week's episode? I was looking for some good reading material today!

EDIT:

tumblr_m0laozIdoe1rp2zn0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m0laozIdoe1rp2zn0o2_500.gif

l.gif

tumblr_m3o0bdbBsj1qcd7cjo1_500.gif

Spoiler for length purposes:

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m3njlr39f91qbz1nyo1_500.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

The hound is a G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Osho being naked was i guess ok...she is angry looking and always looks filthy.

Mad the dragons got stolen
I hope the cripple kid was right and winterfeld (sp) floods and that ginger dies. 
The Jon Snow part of the story is boring to me idk why.
Tyrion is my fav character.  Glad he slapped Joeffrey. 
Sucks that "The Man" only has one left person left to kill for Arya.  I wonder whats going to happen to her now that the priest guy knows she is there.

it's called a metaphor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
.  On some forum they were saying how Jon and Arya have good Northern accents while the other Stark children have South accents.  I think they were relating it to British accents somehow which I'm completely confused about.

It's true.  I'm sure the directors/actors will say it's because the other kids are "nobility" while Jon and the Wildlings are commoners hence the difference in accents.

Just started Book #4. No spoilers necessary, but I honestly can't imagine it being better than 3. If they try to fit all of Book 3 in 10 episodes
laugh.gif
@$%% will be CRAZY
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Anyone have any thoughts on my theory how Talisa might be a Lannister spy and she's the one telling Tywin about the movement of Rob's army?  I could be completely wrong.  Maybe the pieces of paper just look similar.  Something does seem fishy about her 
nerd.gif
.  I saw her wiki page was updated a few hours ago.  Those guys are like lawyers.  They cross-referenced what little she said on the show with other info.

I don't think that was Doreah lying on the floor.  It looked like Irri to me.
There's definitely something very fishy about talisa. Like all of a sudden this pretty chick pops up after months of battle, something aint right. Havn't read the book so i can only assume, but my two cents tells me she's def up to something. I doubt though she's a spy for the lannistors. I'm pretty sure rob's army would've intercepted a letter from a raven by now. Tywin is smart enough to know better than to exchange classified information through a raven.She's def on to somthing, just a little to early to make sense of it all.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Just started Book #4. No spoilers necessary, but I honestly can't imagine it being better than 3. If they try to fit all of Book 3 in 10 episodes
laugh.gif
@$%% will be CRAZY
pimp.gif

grin.gif
you'll hate book four... i did
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

There's definitely something very fishy about talisa. Like all of a sudden this pretty chick pops up after months of battle, something aint right. Havn't read the book so i can only assume, but my two cents tells me she's def up to something. I doubt though she's a spy for the lannistors. I'm pretty sure rob's army would've intercepted a letter from a raven by now. Tywin is smart enough to know better than to exchange classified information through a raven.She's def on to somthing, just a little to early to make sense of it all.
Yeah, I thought about the raven part.  Only maesters know how to send one out and that would be her only way of sending it.  We'll see soon what her intentions are.  She's way too attractive to be a simple, field medic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Jking0821

The hound is a G 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Osho being naked was i guess ok...she is angry looking and always looks filthy.

Mad the dragons got stolen
I hope the cripple kid was right and winterfeld (sp) floods and that ginger dies. 
The Jon Snow part of the story is boring to me idk why.
Tyrion is my fav character.  Glad he slapped Joeffrey. 
Sucks that "The Man" only has one left person left to kill for Arya.  I wonder whats going to happen to her now that the priest guy knows she is there.

it's called a metaphor
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's true.  I'm sure the directors/actors will say it's because the other kids are "nobility" while Jon and the Wildlings are commoners hence the difference in accents.
roll.gif
My bad.  She said it while it was raining in the episode lol.  I thought it was all biblical Noah's ark type stuff coming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok there are dragons and people giving birth to black smoke i figured anything was possible.

Show is
pimp.gif
though

I think i need to watch this ep again
as a book reader, I was expecting one thing and got something completely different, which is GREAT. but i wasn't paying as much attention.
and I imagined ygritte just like that.. the book says, she almost looks like an older Sansa.
who was never explained as ugly

and Osha showing that body.......wow. only thing really wrong with her are them thick eye brows and messy hair.

I also wonder if Baelish knew/knows its Arya
if he does will he use that information in a side story outside the book?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Theon x Lilly Allen= mindblown
Whoa! 
eek.gif
  I would've never connected those dots.  They don't even look alike.  I have to watch the music video for Alfie again and see if the puppet looks like him.  The video sort of paints a negative image of him.  One of the comments was "Now I understand why Theon did his sister."  
laugh.gif

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Tdogg2k, I don't remember reading about how Ygritte being described as an older Sansa.  Probably because of the hair.  That thought is weird though, too many thoughts of incest going on in story.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

I don't think I'd be able to kill her either.  My brother said if she was ugly then it'd be a different story 
laugh.gif
.  Jon really lucked out, plus she's a freak.

Originally Posted by KOD843

Was that Roose Bolton talking to Rob after he found out about Theon and Winterfell?
i believe so because he had the flayed man sigil on his chest.

Back
Top Bottom