HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Lmaoooo yeah my wife keeps trying to defend Issa and failing miserably because Issa just played a huge **** that crossed the line on a great guy....love the way the show flipped the tables on the status quo of men always disrespecting their relationship and dared to show the other side of the coin....she was still upset Lawrence did what he did and I'm like YOU CRAZY, that man is justified in doing whatever he wanted...he could have been a real savage and **** Tasha right on their bed but even hurt dude kept it classy, picked his stuff up and bounced and did his thing....dude is a hero in my book....we live in a society where we as guys are stigmatized, rightfully so because there are a lot of dumb dudes that have destroyed our image...but women ain't that far behind, plenty women have a good dude and throw it all away for some D.
I was thinking about it last night some more and Issa cheated TWICE technically cause she kissed ol dude in her car while they were on their "break" after she was texting dude for some days basically soft stalkin' ol boy when she just so happened to be at the same party he was at. I was callin' Issa a scoundrel the whole time and my wife was gently tryna defend her and I just kept dying on the inside a lil bit lol

My wife is a old school "****** ain't ish" type chick but was hushetty hush hush during Issa's filth. But it's cool, I'm slowly breaking her in with men logic and she's gettin' better lol

Nah, but forreal: Did Lawrence pay to play? Cause looked like he was runnin' the numbers in his head to see what he could afford

Nah, but forreal: Did Lawrence pay to play? Cause looked like he was runnin' the numbers in his head to see what he could afford

i couldn't figure it out either :lol: it really did look like he was trying to tally things up to see if it was worth it. My guess is either he did pay for head, and smashed Tasha, or immediately thought about smashing Tasha before he planed his move-out.

I was thinking about it last night some more and Issa cheated TWICE technically cause she kissed ol dude in her car while they were on their "break" after she was texting dude for some days basically soft stalkin' ol boy when she just so happened to be at the same party he was at. I was callin' Issa a scoundrel the whole time and my wife was gently tryna defend her and I just kept dying on the inside a lil bit lol

My wife is a old school "****** ain't ish" type chick but was hushetty hush hush during Issa's filth. But it's cool, I'm slowly breaking her in with men logic and she's gettin' better lol

Daniel was TeamPullUp the whole damn series..lol

PS: If daniel needed a ride.. whos car was he driving that he pulled off on at the charity event..

i couldn't figure it out either
laugh.gif
it really did look like he was trying to tally things up to see if it was worth it. My guess is either he did pay for head, and smashed Tasha, or immediately thought about smashing Tasha before he planed his move-out.
I think he paid but then felt bad and called Issa but because he was feeling a lil guilty he couldn't even talk to her but still missed her and wanted to try again but once he got to the house he sat down and thought it all through and just bounced. He prob was thinking about his worth and knew he had Tasha in his back pocket and went to check on that green grass

Black women (not all) are stupid.. just saying.. they really wanted him to forgive her.. really.. when you got tasha who believes in your dreams and brings up your spirit.. come the heck on..thats a given. I wish the smashing scene was longer..like 3 minutes longer..
I wouldn't say stupid but I'd def say selfish. A lot have that double standard of don't treat me like I treat you. I catch my wife being like that all the time cuttin' me off or being on her phone while I'm talkin' then turn around and complain if I cut her off or play a game while she done playin' her games.

That Tasha scene should have been a full flick. Gon have to utilize that Repeat A-B feature for quick run it back sessions

Daniel was TeamPullUp the whole damn series..lol

PS: If daniel needed a ride.. whos car was he driving that he pulled off on at the charity event..
You seen that 1990ish Tahoe he had the valet pull up, that thing was prob in the shop

I don't think Lawrence paid
Me either.  He knew he had a banging chick with an actual job throwing the box at him.  Why pay the bang some random stripper?  I'd like to think he'd take the logical route, and smash the banging regular chick for the free 
laugh.gif

He didn't pay the stripper. The camera panned back to his face when she revealed her rates. $200 for head is crazy. You can get a hour for that price.

He didn't pay the stripper. The camera panned back to his face when she revealed her rates. $200 for head is crazy. You can get a hour for that price.
I blame cornball rappers and athletes for inflating the prices.

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Boffum.
CptdEmfWEAAQwzn.jpg

We gonna pretend like this is in here?

lol chick came ova last night n made me watch the latest episode ...show was ok, Lawrence a simp but I'm glad he put his foot down in the end ...u gotta drop shorty after she taking back shots from another dude

The homegirl is the kinda chick I don't like, just picky n got the attitude for no damn reason :smh: ...gay dude curved her :lol:

She has an attitude because she thinks she is flyer than what she really is. When she went to that place looking for a better dude and met Jidenna's character, he put her in her place. He sonned her so she ran back to Enterprise dude b/c she felt superior to him.

He felt very comfortable with Molly to say that. He just didn't realize the double standard with it came to that :lol:

I don't know how a black man in 2016 doesn't know that kind of **** isn't ok to tell a black woman. Real talk, that is the kind of **** you take to your grave and get electro shock therapy to forget. He played himself mentioning it like it was all good, talking about I only did it once :smh:. Now shorty thinking about you bopping on somebody meat, slurping and ****. Then the real crazy part is she thinking about what he did when the guy finished. :smh:

Well just a note for y'all that may have dabbled there, black chicks will never get over it. They barely accept their own exploits.

Biggest double standard, but we should all know this by now. If a chick messed with a girl back in the day it is all good no big deal. If a guy did it even once then he has to carry that forever. We will automatically look at him as gay, and that he can go back to sucking D at any time. He will never be able to live it down.

Lawrence deep in dem Tasha yambs.:pimp:

I was so proud of dude when he was clapping with no hands. I'm just curious if he gonna continue with shorty, or if she is one of many on his list since he a savage now.

What was the significance of showing his best buy polo? How did that lead to Issa crying at the end? She didn't get clues that Lawrence was smashin Tasha...

He took that best buy job to make her happy, to show her he was making an effort even though he didn't want to lower his standards by working for them. What did he get for trying to make things work? She let her ex blow her back out saying Fu3k you to their relationship, so him leaving it in the closet and taking all his **** was him saying fu3k you back to her. She has no idea about Tasha, her seeing the shirt is her realizing that Lawrence is done with her for good.

He was smashing her in the room of her apartment fam lol

No he wasn't. Did you see how well made that bed was, lol? What Lawrence and Tasha was doing there wouldn't be any sheets on that mattress :lol:

My guy Lawrence paid for the dome, took his stuff out the apartment and smashed Tasha the bank teller all in one night.

My hero

I don't think he paid for it though. Maybe I'm wrong, but I got the feeling he dipped outta there.

Oh yeah son said "What's brackin?" Like it ain't have another c in it :lol: :rofl:

This **** is funny to me, like what are the rules for this? They ban't account for every "c" in every word can they?

Lawrence ego was hurt when stripper shorty said "oh you one of them nice guys" when he apologized for touching the cheeks :rofl:

Savage activated

:lol: Word

yep females dont want a good man.. they want a simp..Tasha is the type of women most of not all men want anyways.

One thing I did like about Tasha was that she was always encouraging Lawrence and being supportive. Plus she is trying to bring something to the table also, so she isn't looking for the man to do everything.

We BETTER be getting more than 8 episodes next season. At least 10, but I really need 12.

I hope so too, does anyone know what kind of numbers the series did?

I always tell chicks to leave their dude if he cheats on you. Don't believe what Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry telling y'all. Cause if you do the same to him, he gonna bounce.

Chicks definitely put up with a lot from us when it comes to that cheating ****. Me personally, I would never take a chick back if she let another ***** inside her. Even if I forgave her for doing it I would never want to touch her again.

Lawrence executed the mind **** flawlessly...Issa deserved nothing less, she had a good dude...he's not gonna change next season, he'll continue to be that good guy and he'll probably have something serious with Tasha....show is the realness man.

That could be a big part of season 2.

He definitely gets cheated on

:rofl: Word!

Son, whose man's is that?

Talking about Issa would've forgave him if he cheated. She would've dipped faster to get her itch scratched and the ep would've ended with her riding dude on a studio bouch.

Best believe she would be calling him a no good broke such and such too.

Dude wilding

Black women (not all) are stupid.. just saying.. they really wanted him to forgive her.. really.. when you got tasha who believes in your dreams and brings up your spirit.. come the heck on..thats a given. I wish the smashing scene was longer..like 3 minutes longer..

She couldn't handle anything longer :lol: She looked like she was done from that 10sec clip.

Last edited:
Bank Teller Shawty had them cheeks though :smokin

True life G. Tasha was stacked. :smoking

I just don't personally understand how anyone can blame Lawrence for smashing shorty...or literally any of it. If the roles were reversed no one would care, right down to her bumming it and not having a job. Literally no one would GAF she smashed Daniel on the finale. He'd just be another 'no good n****'. Joint would turn into a Tyler Perry flick dumb quick.

Last edited:
If they are to continue the realness of the dynamics of most long term relationships, they will be back together, but I will bet Tasha is not gonna be a one of, shorty was everything Issa wasn't and now that Lawrence sees Issa as a cheating sloot, Tasha gonna look like a diamond, she was a really sweet girl man, always keeping his head up, came through all glamoured up to his job where my dude Lawrence couldn't feel more insecure and threw it at him, she won me over then....sadly she'll be a rebound and he'll end up back with Issa....at first I thought the possibility of a Molly and Lawrence hook up could be done, but one thing they solidified is the strength of Issas and Molly's relationship, is an aspect of the show that don't get is merits, chicks are beyond trifling with each other but these two exhibit the type of love two dude best friends have....no way Molly will ever cross that.

Tasha had dope artwork on her wall too and she probably don't have a roommate, you just know she's making more money than Issa

And you know she got all the pork bacon in her freezer!

Last edited:
I gotta say my dude Lawrence laid the pipe game DOWN...Tasha gonna be beyond sprung buying my dude da hemi and da Jesus piece

If they are to continue the realness of the dynamics of most long term relationships, they will be back together, but I will bet Tasha is not gonna be a one of, shorty was everything Issa wasn't and now that Lawrence sees Issa as a cheating sloot, Tasha gonna look like a diamond, she was a really sweet girl man, always keeping his head up, came through all glamoured up to his job where my dude Lawrence couldn't feel more insecure and threw it at him, she won me over then....sadly she'll be a rebound and he'll end up back with Issa....at first I thought the possibility of a Molly and Lawrence hook up could be done, but one thing they solidified is the strength of Issas and Molly's relationship, is an aspect of the show that don't get is merits, chicks are beyond trifling with each other but these two exhibit the type of love two dude best friends have....no way Molly will ever cross that.
I don't think they'll get back together. I think he'll stay with Tasha cause he deep down wants a relationship and he's gonna follow through with her and he may even fizzle out of the second season while Daniel might make his way back for another smash on some now that he's out the way type ish
Tasha had dope artwork on her wall too and she probably don't have a roommate, you just know she's making more money than Issa

And you know she got all the pork bacon in her freezer!
Swear to you, I didn't notice anything in that room other than hair pullin' and cakes jigglin'

I've never been in the situation, but knowing myself and my pride, finding out I've been cheated on, it's end game regardless of the history, you violate that trust, we have nothing and I don't think I could ever look at my woman the same way or myself for that matter....

You try and pick up the broken pieces you might end up with deeper cuts

Cosign 100%
ksteezy spitting that gospel. 

I have ran the finale back like 5 time already.

Tasha's back arch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
When she did that had me like...

Why they mad tho? :rofl:

Imagine if Tasha was white, Hispanic or Asian :wow:

I don't think it would of been that bad . They would of wrote it off as to him banging a white chick . For him to go to a better situation are making these chicks miserable , espically him cutting all ties with her too.

I don't think it would of been that bad . They would of wrote it off as to him banging a white chick . For him to go to a better situation are making these chicks miserable , espically him cutting all ties with her too.

Yeah a non black woman would have just gave them ammo to bash black men. The simple fact Tasha all season saw the potential in Lawerence and would uplift him is what has women going beserk because they know he isnt wrong for doing what he did but they relate to Issa so they feel like they are taking the L along with Issa.

Back
Top Bottom