HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Loving this show. Looks like next episode Enterprise is gonna tell Molly he's been with a man before. That'll make twitter extra fun Sunday night/Monday.

So disappointed in Issa. Producer guy is fine though.

I respect the **** out of homie for not smashing bank teller when his relationship is on life support.

**** Issa too. That scene had me heated b

Nah, he ain't smash ol girl cause he JUST noticed she been throwing it at him while his relationship is, in his mind, back on good terms.

@MjWizKid  repped for blessing the thread with banktellerbae bka "tasha" 
nthat.gif

where are the gifs of her twerking from? 
nerd.gif

Loving this show. Looks like next episode Enterprise is gonna tell Molly he's been with a man before. That'll make twitter extra fun Sunday night/Monday.

So disappointed in Issa. Producer guy is fine though.

Wait what?!? Jared was with a dude? Where's you get that? Bank teller chick kinda looks like k michele

"You still got errands!" :rofl:

That flipped quick when he told her he let da dude blow him though. Double standard is there but I can't blame Molly. Black dude's are in that box especially with black women. I'm wondering why homey even brought it up.

"*****! Why have thou forsaken me?" Ol ghetto *** hood Jesus play :rofl:

Issa an old sloppy seconds yambs servin ho. Hope Lawrence finds out quicker.

Last edited:
God bless.

GOD BLESS.

Funny she was in 'Get Hard' because... yeah.

That flipped quick when he told her he let da dude blow him though. Double standard is there but I can't blame Molly. Black dude's are in that box especially with black women. I'm wondering why homey even brought it up.

"*****! Why have thou forsaken me?" Ok ghetto *** hood Jesus play :rofl:

Think he knows from seeing her phone :nerd:

Last edited:
Think he invited Daniel to the event and is gonna put her on the spot.... Issa deserves everything coming her way, trifling cheatin **** hope Lawrence leaves her and gets with Bank girl....eventhough I have a feeling that's gonna happen and she'll just be a rebound and somehow he'll end up back with Issa, not this season tho.

God bless.

GOD BLESS.

Funny she was in 'Get Hard' because... yeah.

"*****! Why have thou forsaken me?" Ok ghetto *** hood Jesus play :rofl:

Think he knows from seeing her phone :nerd:
He has a strong idea and reason to pursue that angle and keep snooping but a we aint talking text don't necessarily means the other dude is smashing.

I want him to press her on the issue and for her to break down and tell the truth.

Back
Top Bottom