HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

damn, is anything ever going to go Richard's way? 
laugh.gif

richard is the poster child for "nice guys finish last"

that lawyer was shockingly competent 

Hit it so hard I had to go the hospital [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The real lloyd Braun was LD'S attorney, not the actor.

Last edited:
dying to see what Russ has to say about the new live stream content, should be gold.

This season has been absolute gold.
pimp.gif

Erlich getting in his feelings and letting that pedo lawyer getting him riled up to dry snitch on Richard.

Jared inadvertently getting the Pied Piper livestream more hits with the situation with that worker.

Can't wait for the finale.

Incredible season. I got high expectations for season 3. Season 3 is usually when shows are in their prime. :lol:

Think we might get a Gavin x Richard collab?
I wouldn't count it out.

I hope big head uses his faux influence that he has on people (those two Hooli employees at the hot dog stand) to help Richard. So many possibilities . Too excited.

he is a terrible CEO though. He's not cut out for it. He's a tech guy, not a business mind. He still has a board seat and owns part of the company, so he should just work as the lead designer and let someone more experienced grow the business

he is a terrible CEO though. He's not cut out for it. He's a tech guy, not a business mind. He still has a board seat and owns part of the company, so he should just work as the lead designer and let someone more experienced grow the business
pretty much, every L the guys took this season was due to him being soft 

I'm thinking two things happen next season.
With what those two chicks were saying about Big Head, either Hoolie makes him CEO or Raviga, who believes in the Big Head ducktales, tries to hire him as Pied Piper's CEO.
That, or Gavin, having been fired by Hoolie, will be Pied Piper's new CEO.

These dudes cannot catch a break. Take one step forward, two steps back. I hope next season we see more of Lloyd Braun and Russ.

X8d4Hg9.png

VPfExsn.gif

pretty much, every L the guys took this season was due to him being soft 

This. Maybe next season he'll grow some balls.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jared is given the green light and starts to run things.. he does have the knowledge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom