HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Monica is a cutie for sure, if Richie doesn't get some action from her I'm going to be unhappy

Monica will be a fool to even entertain that. Richard will **** it up from the jump.

Monica is cute. That's about it for me though.

Richard is a judgemental *** hole. Dude never thinks anything through. Its like his growth stunted in his teenage years. Plus his failure at knowing his own business leading to Elrich getting hosed on timeshares :smh:

Elrich is a dumbass. Destroyed his reputation cuz he assumed something. Dude owns half a blog and can't even ask a question.

Richard overreacting to that woman using space instead of Tab was so dumb. This was a chick who genuinely liked him and wanted to be with him, and he lost his **** because she used spaces :smh:. Dude is a damn fool. He needs to learn to think, and ask questions before reacting. He jumps right out the window every time. Erlich gets dumber each season. How in the hell did he and Bighead manage to squander 20 mill? I don't understand how that could happen. He deserves to have his name out there for being such a fool.

Can't stand Richard he really is the Eric of this group. Dinesh and Gilfoyle relationship is the best thing on this show.

That Gavin-Jack exchange was beyond ridiculous. I hope to see future dialogues with the 1%. Russ and Gavin would be something.

Gilfoyle and Dinesh are too funny.

When he slipped in he almost had them killed for knowing he wasn't a billionaire for a brief time :lol:

when Jack Barker assumed Gavin was riding his PJ solo, i thought they were gonna ride together. **** had me rolling when he gave him his chess username.

It was funny but I figured either way somebody wouldn't be giving a free flight to the other.

Last edited:
When he slipped in he almost had them killed for knowing he wasn't a billionaire for a brief time
laugh.gif

The apple pop from the arm into the line of waiting guess had me laughing for some reason.

Was watching Bloomberg West and saw that my bae Emily Chang had a cameo on this show. Currently watching season 1 and will try to carch up.

Def keep hearing good things about this show. I tried watching an episode a while back and just could not get into it...gotta give it another shot.

Was it just me, or did Marc Pincus look like he could be Big Head's dad?

Laurie is a straight savage.

Also, who's Donald?

Last edited:
See I forgot Jared isn't his real name all cuz of Gavin :lol:

Son got his identity erased so much no wonder it's a surprise when we find out he can easily get yambs.

I thought this scene was hilarious.

Is it just me, or is it off a little? Grabs the apple with his right hand and then ends up popping it from his left arm on the cutaway.

I know it had to be done that way, just a little something I noticed because he would have popped it into the tree thing.

Son, funniest episode of the season. The jacket was great. Loved it. Laughed out loud more times this episode than all the others this season combined.

I thought this scene was hilarious.

Is it just me, or is it off a little? Grabs the apple with his right hand and then ends up popping it from his left arm on the cutaway.

I know it had to be done that way, just a little something I noticed because he would have popped it into the tree thing.
Yeah, it was probably another take where he used his left hand. 

I didn't even know he threw the apple! LOL

H I L A R I O U S

I swear this is HBO's best show.

Thrones is falling off
I definitely look forward to silicon Valley more than thrones lately.

I'm hyped for vice principals in July.

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm in on vice principals. Was gonna check it out because of McBride but it looks like Goggins is stealing the show.

Back
Top Bottom