HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Finale was beat sauce..felt rushed..even un-edited at times

Rest of the season had me dying tho

The season was their best so far.

The finale was not as strong but it was understandable. They needed to conclude the season while setting up for next.

HBO can we get like 12-14 episodes at least geez. This show cost a lot less to make and is half the run time as other HBO shows.

Hate that we have to wait another 8 months.

This show handles the "Vince can't do the movie. > Vince can do the movie. > We run this town!!!" formula better than Entourage and way, way, WAY better than How To Make It in America.

As someone in the middle of starting a company (not even half as promising as pied piper lol) I'm ok with the "we about to lose the company narrative"

Literally every wee we run into something that threatens us its improbable and impressive actually :lol:

But erlich's speech about the VC funding is is Emmy worthy lol.

Last edited:
That story by Erlich might have been in his top 3 monologues for the entire series. Soooo funny, had me dying the whole time. Overall the finale was pretty good. Cant wait for next season with Bachmanity being the owner.

Always blue! Always blue! Always blue!
laugh.gif

Finally caught up with the season.

Easily the best so far.

I love how they handled Pied Piper failing.. because it was always going to. It didn't feel like they were bailed out, their triumphs were earned through all the struggles and obstacles.

Back
Top Bottom