HBO's Silicon Valley - First Episode Up on YouTube

Frankenstein's bulimic daughter
roll.gif

Jared bringing the lulz early :rofl: YOU'RE A ****! A ****! A ****!

Dinesh taking that elbow :lol:

Laurie is a crazy weirdo :rofl: Called Monica her best friend :lol:

Not as many laughs this week as previous ones. Laurie's whole act has gotten more and more annoying 

Not as many laughs this week as previous ones. Laurie's whole act has gotten more and more annoying 
Yea Laurie is annoying.

Also ever since Dinesh called Gilfoyle a monotone piece of ****, all i can think of now whenever he talks is how monotone he is and how scripted all of his monotone one-liners feel. 

Jian Yang is the star this season. He's been hilarious. Anyone catch the Prank Call he did to Erlich while Erlich was riding around in the Corvette?

bro no.....laurie was the sleeper of the episode :lol:
jared was solid this ep too.

ending of the ep beastie boys too many rappers :nthat:

It's the way she said it like common knowledge that had me dying. Like she just be sharing personal info with her "best friend" :lol:

wouldnt be surprised if the guy who plays Gavin (Matt Ross) has other stuff lined up to work on.

he wrote and directed Captain Fantastic which was pretty damn good.

wouldnt be surprised if the guy who plays Gavin (Matt Ross) has other stuff lined up to work on.

he wrote and directed Captain Fantastic which was pretty damn good.
Why am I just hearing about this movie...

When it stars my dude Aragon :wow:

Need to peep.

Last edited:
Season 5 officially confirmed.
smokin.gif
"Erlich Bachman won't be back in season 5 of the comedy."

Not my favorite character on the show, but he's played such a memorable character. Will be tough to see him go. I'm sure the way they write him out of the show will be hilarious, though.

Back
Top Bottom