HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US VOL.#FREESHIA

da fully aware mind.

i don't see da mass migration from da E.U., Canada or Australia to America...its China and Mexico, and da rest of da 3rd world.
Yea but the tapdancers don't talk about the whites who originally migrated from Europe to escape oppression, poverty,

oh you mean, to basically escape 3rd world conditions and NOT treated as white?

main-qimg-b1fc10d61fbf905219e408e161dc975b

yeah...

One of the great ironies of Ninja that if it wasn't for the Civil Rights movement, and the changes in immigration policy it produced, Dominicans including his own damb family won't have been able to escape DR.

Yet he will turn around and tell poor people, especially poor black people, to be thankful for the crumbs they got.

Perfect example of "I got mines, **** everyone else", and to make matters worst, he is always thankful for to the white community for all that they have done for him, and thinks others people should as well. No matter what other harm they get inflicted on them.

Da colonized mind

Last edited:
Idk how someone who is a benefactor of the support system this country gives can bash the people looking for the same opportunities.

One of the great ironies of Ninja that if it wasn't for the Civil Rights movement, and the changes in immigration policy it produced, Dominicans including his own damb family won't have been able to escape DR.

misnomer... before any kind of immigration policy (which sought restrictions) if u got here u were fine... there are recorded Dominicans in ellis Island.

You're NOT allowed to talk about contemporary immigration at your convenience.

thats da only context under immigration was being discussed, if u wanna make a new thread about "white immigration" da door is that way.

misnomer... before any kind of immigration policy (which sought restrictions) if u got here u were fine... there are recorded Dominicans in ellis Island.

thats da only context under immigration was being discussed, if u wanna make a new thread about "white immigration" da door is that way.

You example is silly. It is like saying black people don't face more economic challenges and institutionalized racist because there a rich black people.

Immigration policy in America was harshly discriminatory before 1965.

There was no guarantee your family would have been one of the lucky few. You are most likely the beneficiary of the blood, sweat and tears of members of the Civil Rights Movement, and the hard work of liberal policy makers.

But hey, you should be used to that by now.

Last edited:
Immigration policy in America was harshly discriminatory before 1965.

da United States didn't have a Immigration policy AT ALL until 1875... and it only Targeted asians.

I have a student who had to come here because of the cartel threatening to kill his family. There's plenty of more situations like that. So I really can't sit here and give a **** that people aren't waiting 10 years to do t legally because chances are, they'd be dead or in a serious rut at that point.

I have a student who had to come here because of the cartel threatening to kill his family. There's plenty of more situations like that. So I really can't sit here and give a **** that people aren't waiting 10 years to do t legally because chances are, they'd be dead or in a serious rut at that point.

da answer is to drastically improved da efficiency immigration process so it doesn't take 10 years to get here.

da answer is to drastically improved da efficiency immigration process so it doesn't take 10 years to get here.

This I agree with. The legal process is arduous.

This I agree with. The legal process is arduous.

terribly arduous... it's really da key of solving Immigration policy.

Nah bruh it didn't work like that.

People were turned away at Ellis Island. Families were separated based on subjective evaluation. You're trying to make History agree with you.

People were turned away at Ellis Island. Families were separated based on subjective evaluation. You're trying to make History agree with you.

so you wanna be on da side that it was harder to get here back then than it was now?

ok. heh.

so you wanna be on da side that it was harder to get here back then than it was now?

ok. heh.

What a goal post move :lol: :lol:

ok. heh.

I'm not going to ask you if you've ever been to the Statue of Liberty. Did you read the info that was posted there?

I'll also inform you that I have dealt with American immigration officers in more ways than you will ever do (since you were born here).

Even today, the same bias against the "indesirables" exists in consulates accross the world. I had to apply to enter here in a developed country and in a poor country, so I've seen it how they treat people differently with my eyes.

ok. heh.

I'm not going to ask you if you've ever been to the Statue of Liberty. Did you read the info that was posted there?

I'll also inform you that I have dealt with American immigration officers in more ways than you will ever do (since you were born here).

Even today, the same bias against the "indesirables" exists in consulates accross the world. I had to apply to enter here in a developed country and in a poor country, so I've seen it how they treat people differently with my eyes.

my cousin worked Border enforcement in Arizona for 8 years before he was transferred to da northern border...with da stories he's told me? lets just say i rather of came thru Ellis Island.

Yet he will turn around and tell poor people, especially poor black people, to be thankful for the crumbs they got.

Perfect example of "I got mines, **** everyone else", and to make matters worst, he is always thankful for to the white community for all that they have done for him, and thinks others people should as well. No matter what other harm they get inflicted on them.

Da colonized mind

In a nutshell

Back
Top Bottom