HEADING OUT WEST VOL. LAS VEGAS VS. LOS ANGELES

don't live in las vegas lol. looks extremely depressing to live there. partying there for a weekend though is
pimp.gif

don't live in las vegas lol. looks extremely depressing to live there. partying there for a weekend though is
pimp.gif

thats crazy everyone is against vegas. is there nothing to do during the weekdays????? second is Atlanta THAT MUCH better to live in than Vegas???? ATL is WEAK!!!!!

thats crazy everyone is against vegas. is there nothing to do during the weekdays????? second is Atlanta THAT MUCH better to live in than Vegas???? ATL is WEAK!!!!!

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

California is just THAT MUCH better than everything.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

lol i hear you

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

lol i hear you

I live in Vegas now moved from the east coast, be prepared to have a lot of visitors and to be asked "How can you live here and maintain a job?". Like others have said summers are hell, everything seems to be geared towards tourists, the place is like a nest for hot girls that just party and have not much more to offer.  Cost of living is cheap though so it is easy to get settled, its a nice place to live if you're irresponsible this ain't the place for you since everything is open 24hrs. 

In all honesty if I found a good job in So Cal I would be gone but the price of homes and gas is crazy.

I live in Vegas now moved from the east coast, be prepared to have a lot of visitors and to be asked "How can you live here and maintain a job?". Like others have said summers are hell, everything seems to be geared towards tourists, the place is like a nest for hot girls that just party and have not much more to offer.  Cost of living is cheap though so it is easy to get settled, its a nice place to live if you're irresponsible this ain't the place for you since everything is open 24hrs. 

In all honesty if I found a good job in So Cal I would be gone but the price of homes and gas is crazy.

Originally Posted by F3rN7

this was a MAD HONEST post, i know more pppl stay in vegas that have not stated their experiences actually living in Vegas vs others who are just stating word of mouth opinions and ideas based upon where the closest Supreme/Huf store is. lol

Originally Posted by F3rN7

this was a MAD HONEST post, i know more pppl stay in vegas that have not stated their experiences actually living in Vegas vs others who are just stating word of mouth opinions and ideas based upon where the closest Supreme/Huf store is. lol

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

exactly how bad is traffic coming into the city from Anaheim at different point throughout the day???
12-1pm, 5pm-7pm on weekdays - fuhgeddaboudit

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

exactly how bad is traffic coming into the city from Anaheim at different point throughout the day???
12-1pm, 5pm-7pm on weekdays - fuhgeddaboudit

Back
Top Bottom