Headphone Recommendation

Yo

I just got a $100 gift card from VISA, so I'm looking to spend it on some new headphones. My old Philips got stolen last year when I was living in Switzerland
mad.gif

Here's what I'm looking for:

-Less than $100
-Comfort! I'll be wearing these up to 12 hours each day.
-Sound. I need high quality sound. I listen mostly to electronic and jazz music.

Earbuds are a no go. They have to be on-ear or over-ear. Noise-canceling is a plus. Also, I don't want the sound to leak out - I work around a lot of people all the time.

Any ideas?

Yo

I just got a $100 gift card from VISA, so I'm looking to spend it on some new headphones. My old Philips got stolen last year when I was living in Switzerland
mad.gif

Here's what I'm looking for:

-Less than $100
-Comfort! I'll be wearing these up to 12 hours each day.
-Sound. I need high quality sound. I listen mostly to electronic and jazz music.

Earbuds are a no go. They have to be on-ear or over-ear. Noise-canceling is a plus. Also, I don't want the sound to leak out - I work around a lot of people all the time.

Any ideas?

Not to highjack your thread, but does anyone know of any inexpensive headphones that I can purchase for running that wont come off? I've tried so many, and the earbuds never stay put.

Not to highjack your thread, but does anyone know of any inexpensive headphones that I can purchase for running that wont come off? I've tried so many, and the earbuds never stay put.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

there is a topic/post about this every week.......use the search button broheim
I did. I have pretty specific requirements that the other threads I saw don't share. Thanks for the help, though.

I did. I have pretty specific requirements that the other threads I saw don't share. Thanks for the help, though.

Originally Posted by GtotheRIFFIN

I'm curious... why no earbuds?

Back
Top Bottom