Headphone Recommendation

Originally Posted by GtotheRIFFIN

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

there is a topic/post about this every week.......use the search button broheim
I did. I have pretty specific requirements that the other threads I saw don't share. Thanks for the help, though.
I'm curious... why no earbuds?

I did. I have pretty specific requirements that the other threads I saw don't share. Thanks for the help, though.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

12 hours? Is it part of your job to be wearing headphones?
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
. That's almost my whole day when I'm awake.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Not to highjack your thread, but does anyone know of any inexpensive headphones that I can purchase for running that wont come off? I've tried so many, and the earbuds never stay put.
I believe you can get Sonys with various ear bud sizes that stay put and don't fall off.
Nike and (some company) also makes a set for running with non-slip ear pieces.

Not to highjack your thread, but does anyone know of any inexpensive headphones that I can purchase for running that wont come off? I've tried so many, and the earbuds never stay put.
I believe you can get Sonys with various ear bud sizes that stay put and don't fall off.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Earbuds aren't comfortable for me. My ears are shaped a little differently from each other. Also, I can't imagine having earbuds in for an extended period of time.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Earbuds aren't comfortable for me. My ears are shaped a little differently from each other. Also, I can't imagine having earbuds in for an extended period of time.

Back
Top Bottom