Headphone Recommendation

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by derrty6232

12 hours? Is it part of your job to be wearing headphones?
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
. That's almost my whole day when I'm awake.

Nah, I'm an architecture student. I work in a big studio with a lot of people and noise all day. Sometimes, if I'm cranking for a big presentation, I can be at my desk for hours and hours. 

BTW, I went with the 555's, if that matters. Thanks for helping.

I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

Nah, I'm an architecture student. I work in a big studio with a lot of people and noise all day. Sometimes, if I'm cranking for a big presentation, I can be at my desk for hours and hours. 

I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

I'm sayin'
laugh.gif

I'm happy with my Shure 440. Now I'm looking for some ear buds for my ipod.

Any thoughts on the ibeats? Tours? Diddy?

I'm happy with my Shure 440. Now I'm looking for some ear buds for my ipod.

Any thoughts on the ibeats? Tours? Diddy?

Originally Posted by GtotheRIFFIN

The only non-earbud set I can afford from that list looks like it came out of the movie Tron.
Anyone ever use Sennheisers? I'm looking at these: http://www.amazon.com/Sen...id=1285174072&sr=8-1

Dont sleep! I have a pair of Koss PortaPro & I can tell you they are thee BEST hp I've ever had. You'll hear music so clearly that you'll hear tones you didn't think were in the song.

Originally Posted by GtotheRIFFIN

The only non-earbud set I can afford from that list looks like it came out of the movie Tron.
Anyone ever use Sennheisers? I'm looking at these: http://www.amazon.com/Sen...id=1285174072&sr=8-1

Dont sleep! I have a pair of Koss PortaPro & I can tell you they are thee BEST hp I've ever had. You'll hear music so clearly that you'll hear tones you didn't think were in the song.

Back
Top Bottom