Heads Up: AJKO at NDC

I got my pair thank God. Where did the misinformation of this being a GR ever come out? I didn't think I would have such a problem finding them...

Originally Posted by TannerVon

any where in so cal got em?
Shiekh Shoes is selling them today just copped mine from fox hills (selling fast). south bay only got like 8 pairs of each color.

also went by undefeated (santa monica) not selling til tomorrow. i believe millennium shoes will have these too.

Any free shipping codes from NIKE.com? Something like MADNESS or something for march madness hehe.

DAMN ... thats F'd up... they took the Player Price off of them..... I was thinking about copping more too

I feel bad for the dudes with swoosh and didnt cop Monday night when they had them for 75$

yeah i got a swoosh and i had to settle for $125, Thats weird how they were released on monday and discounted?

Just picked up mine, I havent copped on RD online for a while, since when did NDC put up release at midnight eastern time, the last time I bought from them on RD was doernbecher 2's and i had to stay up until 3 am eastern time....

DAMIANGLASS.... Db IIs ... aw YES , I remember that night. Was at my broads house that night. Ended up leaving and on the way home I was checking NT on my phone. Seen they dropped and I hit the GAS. Got home in time to still place my order. From the time they dropped till I placed my order was about 10 mins. I was happy.

CHRIS ... YEP , they popped up on Monday night. I seen the link and COPPED. They let pairs go on the disco , I dont see why not have them on disco now. Pretty shady on NDC for swoosh members.

Does NDC still offer free shipping on your first order? I'm thinking about getting the White/Red/Black AJKO's right now.

Swoosh doing some shady stuff lately..i think it is all by plan because they did the same thing with the pacman trainers ..put them up discounted then full price.

^^^

Yep , they did do that.

I guess we now gotta get it the 1st time around or else we aint going to see that Play Price.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

Yep , they did do that.

I guess we now gotta get it the 1st time around or else we aint going to see that Play Price.

but how in the world are you supposed to have a heads up when that happens pretty much impossible unless you have no life

Glad they were very easy to purchase 
happy.gif

got my pair. been a minute last time i bought me a pair of jordans mainly because JB has been releasing nothing but weakness lately.

Waiting for my pair from UTA...
Very tempting to get another pair from NDC...
Goodluck to all who got their pairs...

Back
Top Bottom