Heat Pulling Out All The Stops to Save the Season... (NBA protest)

The Heat should sign Michael Jordan to a 10-Day Contract just so he can pull out the buzzer beater and go out on top again.

Stay tuned for the copy cat protests about to happen from other teams the rest of the year.

There are protests all the time, but never are actions made, but I can see why the Heat did it. BUT. I'd love to replay the 05 Finals.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

[Yes -- I'm taking it there] The Kings shoulda been in the 02 Finals!

They should cancel Samaki Walker's halftime buzzer beating halfcourt shot in Game4 as it was proved that he was just short of releasing the ball...meaning the Kings would have won by 2 points!

laugh.gif

I'll be first in line to buy my tickets to the 2008 "Replay of the 2002 NBA Finals" featuring the New Jersey Nets and Sacramento Kings.

If anything, it'll be worth the money to see Todd MacCulough play basketball again.

Seriously -- I can't have the Kings' only Finals appearance of that era come during 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days'....

laugh.gif
I'm a Lakers fan but I will readily admit you are 100% correct about that.

And
laugh.gif
@ the How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days reference. I remember I was thinking, "I wonder how much the Kings and Knicks paid to be in the finals in this movie."

i can't believe you guys watched that movie.

i feel less secure in my masculinity for even remembering there was a movie by that name.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

[Yes -- I'm taking it there] The Kings shoulda been in the 02 Finals!

They should cancel Samaki Walker's halftime buzzer beating halfcourt shot in Game4 as it was proved that he was just short of releasing the ball...meaning the Kings would have won by 2 points!

laugh.gif

I'll be first in line to buy my tickets to the 2008 "Replay of the 2002 NBA Finals" featuring the New Jersey Nets and Sacramento Kings.

If anything, it'll be worth the money to see Todd MacCulough play basketball again.

Seriously -- I can't have the Kings' only Finals appearance of that era come during 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days'....

I been saying this since forever
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom