Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

There's a difference of flopping very minimally like NBA players do, than you got flopping like a 6'8, 280 lbs 3-time MVP does.

Stop trying to justify this #*#!. It's just as bad watching it.

Got damn.

exxxxactlly.

every player does it, very little. but Lebron and the Heat along with the Clippers take it way toooo far. its gotten quite disgusting
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter if some players do it less than others flopping is flopping. You guys are delusional man sheesh.And to the guy who said I wasnt a fan of the heat back in 2006, uhh yes I was, but I have always been a big Lebron supporter, and yes I admit when he went to the Heat, I became an even BIGGER fan of the Heat, not to say I was riding with Miami during 07-2009 no I wasn't. But my fav player came to the Heat team, what are you going to expect me todo? Stay with the Cavs? NO, i go where Bron goes. I don't care what you want to call it so what. It is what it is. I'm tired of you old heads always saying you have to like a team forever, NO YOU DON'T.

what in the lords name is gasol doing. funnies thing/gif i've seen in a grande while.

demarcus is silly and he does what silly does.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I think Lebrons flops are HILARIOUS!
lmao He puts so much into it.
Hey whatever you have to do to help your team, DO IT! I dont care!
Kobe has been flopping for YEARS, but no one notices until Lebron does it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man you're starting to become annoying as hell.

Show video of Kobe flop like Lebron. In his 16 years career i have yet to see Kobe pull an academy act as bad as Lebron

I'm starting to think that you're just some 90s kid who just started watching basketball in 2010

Sure no problem
http://
http://gifsoup.com/view4/2151134/kobe-flop-o.gif

KFAsC.gif

imager.php

laugh.gif

Oh wow you found one incident after 16 years. I can give you 5 lebron flops in just the past 2 years

You really said Kobe flops all the time for years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SupremeP21

I guess people forgot that Kobe got suspended for flopping so hard and hitting people in the face.  From what I see, LeBron flops a couple times a game.  There are some players that flop on every play, offense and defense.  LeBron definitely isn't the worse.  I am a fan of both Kobe and LeBron so I'm neutral but I call it how I see it.

Kobe got suspended for flopping so hard ? Wut ?
roll.gif

And hitting people in the face is consider flopping ? You said wut now ?
laugh.gif

I can bet $100 right now we will see about 3-4 more flops of Lebron in this series and the upcoming ECF . Add in another 4-5 flops from other Heat players like Battier, Wade, Haslem etc and you'll get about 9-10 flops team production
roll.gif

So about 9 out of 10 Heat fans on NT already admit they're bandwagoner
laugh.gif

Uncharted Drake just said he follow wherever Bron go lol

Like i said. If you go to a game and volunteer to do a survey with people in the crowd. Most of them don't even know about the team history nor who was on the roster 5 years back lol

I guess people forgot that Kobe got suspended for flopping so hard and hitting people in the face.  From what I see, LeBron flops a couple times a game.  There are some players that flop on every play, offense and defense.  LeBron definitely isn't the worse.  I am a fan of both Kobe and LeBron so I'm neutral but I call it how I see it.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

I can bet $100 right now we will see about 3-4 more flops of Lebron in this series and the upcoming ECF . Add in another 4-5 flops from other Heat players like Battier, Wade, Haslem etc and you'll get about 9-10 flops team production
roll.gif

You don't remember him going up for shots and flopping/flailing his arms and hitting dudes in the face?

laugh.gif

Like i said. If you go to a game and volunteer to do a survey with people in the crowd. Most of them don't even know about the team history nor who was on the roster 5 years back lol

Thats fine I'm not going to sit here and lie, for what?

Man you're starting to become annoying as hell.

Show video of Kobe flop like Lebron. In his 16 years career i have yet to see Kobe pull an academy act as bad as Lebron

I'm starting to think that you're just some 90s kid who just started watching basketball in 2010

Sure no problem
http://gifsoup.com/view4/2151134/kobe-flop-o.gif

KFAsC.gif

imager.php

laugh.gif

Oh wow you found one incident after 16 years. I can give you 5 lebron flops in just the past 2 years

You really said Kobe flops all the time for years
roll.gif

Dude he has been doing that first gif for 16 years....smh

laugh.gif

hey atleast your honest, but that doesnt make you a Heat fan lol

Originally Posted by solarius49

laugh.gif

hey atleast your honest, but that doesnt make you a Heat fan lol
I would say Im a heat fan now, because I really like the team this year, Last year I was all about Lebron, but this year I really like the team, and how it flows.

Originally Posted by c0dyboy2222

if you say kobe hasn't flopped you haven't seen laker basketball.......ever

Its the Lebron Hate blinding them. 
I remember myself screaming at the refs in the 2008 play offs when kobe would flop every time he got his shot blocked or the ball stolen. He would always scream AYYYYYYYEEE every time he did it....smh.

ninjas got the nerve to scream "bandwagon" like it matters an iota.
laugh.gif

Same dudes who got swept by Dallas then rooted for them in the finals?

Same dudes gone cry when OKC beat them then root for them against the Heat?

All bandwagoners are welcome to the parade ya heard me, biscayne blvd.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

ninjas got the nerve to scream "bandwagon" like it matters an iota.
laugh.gif

Same dudes who got swept by Dallas then rooted for them in the finals? 2

Same dudes gone cry when OKC beat them then root for them against the Heat?

All bandwagoners are welcome to the parade ya heard me, biscayne blvd.
1) It does matter, can't respect you as a fan when you only root for a team during good times
2) So if your team loses to a team that makes the finals, you have to root for the other team? or youre not allowed to root for anyone?

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Rola Holic...you become a Miami Heat Fan in 2010...stop it...you weren't even riding with the Miami Heat in 2006....

Same goes for UnchartedDrizzy and Triz dude.....As soon as Espn announced Lebron was going to South Beach...along with that lame in 2010...in that summer in 2010...you lames dropped your NBA teams...and switched over to....Miami Heat..

"But I been down with the Heat since Hardaway..."....stop it...

You dudes werent even riding with the heat in 2006...

It doesn't suprise me...Rolaholic jumped on the New England Patriots bandwagon in 2007...when brady went on that undefeated season run...

Rolaholic...what are you baseball teams? Is it the Yankees or Red Sox? or is it the Cardinals....smh...

Thats why I respect Oasis....at least he admits he is fairweather/bandwagon/casual nba fan "Listen I only been a fan of the heat since September 2010....I was previously a Knick Fan..A life long fan...but I got tired of the futility......so I switched over to the Miami Heat "...and he lets people know from the jump....no hiding...

but Rolaholic, Triz dude, Uncharteddrake, Rudemeiseter ...you dudes is Down Low....on the down low for real....

and alot of you heat fans on here...are like "Nah shun...we been here before 2010....for real..."
laugh.gif
yeah okay...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 Dude how long have you been on Niketalk? Better yet, how old are you?

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag
Yea,you know all about me eh? All about my history and where I've grown up and lived, For sure. I'll admit to being a D-Wade stan. Last year when I wouldn't stop getting called out in every thread it annoyed me so much that it made me actually post personal stuff to prove how long I've been a fan but I kno I'll just keep getting that from some of you and it doesn't even phase me anymore. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 to you for calling me out,well done.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

You don't remember him going up for shots and flopping/flailing his arms and hitting dudes in the face?

That's not flopping dude

You don't even know what's a flop is
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom