Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif
its a series and people talk
laugh.gif

If there wasn't any e-snitchin i woulda went off on yall meth watchin me
laugh.gif

3rd quarter messed us up, The heat will learn from this and be ready thursday pacers won by little, that should tell you people something.

But other than that...

Miami still has this series.
laugh.gif
No. That front court looking like a NBDL squad without Bosh.

Man, there was nothing better on S&T than when the Heat started losing games in the Finals and the thread parties would start
laugh.gif

Sad state of affairs when a 3 time MVP has no balls in the final minutes of a game.

Take the *+!%++@ shot dude!

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I'm just wondering when is Spo ever gonna draw up a play for Lebron when they Heat are down and less than 2 minutes to play . He has 0 confidence in Lebron and ALWAYS draws up the play for Wade who is not all that amazing in the clutch either. I just think if Spo showed confidence in him and let him take a game winning shot and make it he will benefit a whole lot . It's kind of a joke that were talking about the MVP of the league.

clearly you've never seen bron bron play.  he passes on the open shot.  or misses them.  he missed like 6-7 big ones last year.  dude is anticlutch.  you cant blame spolstra for that.  when lebron was at the line, he was there alone.  missed two frees.  when he pulled up for the 3, that was his decision.  another brick.  after that, he was a passing machine lol.  how you get 17pts in the 4th, so clearly you on fire, then immediately cool off?  like how does this happen?  physics wont allow heat to cool that rapidly without an explosive.  how did dude not implode??  this is essentially what happened at the all star game...just saying..

Bron is way more tolerable to me than Wade. Wade missed a layup towards the end as well, so it isn't enitrely Lebron's fault.

Originally Posted by Prada G

is Spo ever gonna draw up a play for Lebron when the Heat are down. He has 0 confidence in Lebron
HE HAS GOOD REASON
Id still rather Lebron try to break down his man and take a shot miss or make, rather than let Chalmers take a contested shot where he is more interested in trying to steal a foul call than actually hitting a shot. 

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

When the heat won the thread only jumped 2 pages in 2 days. When they lose it went 12 more pages?

Don't you kids feel weird or awkward to jump on nt to post smileys and hating?

Ill leave this here.

http://www.libertyballers...nba-playoffs-4th-quarter

because a lot of fans are tired or seeing lebron make a mockery of the nba and cannot stand the fact that he still gets jocked altho he has won nothing and proves time and time again that when u need the big shot...hell be there to pass to some nobody

I'm just wondering when is Spo ever gonna draw up a play for Lebron when they Heat are down and less than 2 minutes to play . He has 0 confidence in Lebron and ALWAYS draws up the play for Wade who is not all that amazing in the clutch either. I just think if Spo showed confidence in him and let him take a game winning shot and make it he will benefit a whole lot . It's kind of a joke that were talking about the MVP of the league.

Because Bron bron doesnt want the ball. Jordan would raise hell if the play wasnt drawn up for him. He would pass the ball into himself if he could just to make sure he had the final shot.

That boy got tight as +*%# @ the FT line
laugh.gif
Not running action for him to @ least TOUCH the ball that last possession
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ppl really complaining about the possession w/ Wade posting up George Hill?

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Because Bron bron doesnt want the ball. Jordan would raise hell if the play wasnt drawn up for him. He would pass the ball into himself if he could just to make sure he had the final shot.

please, lets never compare lebron to jordan

I was taking a test...then I come back and see that the Pacers won 
eek.gif

What happened that everyone is giving Lebron crap? Did he really mess up in the 4th again? Sounds too good to be true 
laugh.gif

Lebron one of my favorite athletes to watch. The things he does are just crazy but man damnit just take the shot. Seriously dont gimme that crap bout making the right basketball play, just rise up and take one. If i was a heat fan id rather see him shoot and miss than see mario battier or haslem shoot. He had an ISO up on the wing but passed it to a tightly guarded battier in the corner. Thats not a smart basketball play. Then he gets it back and passes to wade, granted wade could have hit the shot but bottom line is he didnt. Just wanna see the MVP get some game winners thassall

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

eek.gif

What happened that everyone is giving Lebron crap? Did he really mess up in the 4th again? Sounds too good to be true 
laugh.gif

Forced shots, missed FTs, and was no where near the ball at the end of the game...again. The usual.

Lebron and Wade on your team, two of the top 5 players in this league and you have chalmers shoot the 3? I understand you ran the play and he was open, but run the play for wade or bron off the screen.

Lebron missing the ft's - Stephen A and Skip is going to have a field day.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like men
ok tough guy

changing someone quote is corny.
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

Didn't like the body language of the heat. They better not give this Indy team any confidence or the heat could be going fishing this series.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

please, lets never compare lebron to jordan

Can't stand that !!@$, let that man(Jordan) live. Kobe will never be Jordan, and lebron will never be Kobe

You Heat and Lebron fans keep defending this guy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nine years in the league, and he still looks like a deer in headlights in the 4th quarter.

When the Heat go ring less once again, I will make sure to tune in to NT and ESPN for the long list of excuses.

Lebron fans have always assumed reality for hate. 
laugh.gif

Real talk what happens if they don't get a ring this year? How long does lebron stay for after they fail again this year

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

When the heat won the thread only jumped 2 pages in 2 days. When they lose it went 12 more pages?

Don't you kids feel weird or awkward to jump on nt to post smileys and hating?

Ill leave this here.

http://www.libertyballers...nba-playoffs-4th-quarter

Honestly Bron has performed well in the 4th especially this year. Hell he outscored the Knicks in the 4th in one of the games last series. But he hasn't dominated the 4th like a "MVP" should. For example last year you could just see in Dirk's eyes from the time they swept the Lakers he just wasn't going to lose. I don't get that from Lebron. KOBE don't pass in the 1st ain't no way in hell he passing in the 4th with the game on the line.

Last week I argued with my roommate for an hour that Bron has changed. That he is finally showing up in the 4th but at the end of the day he just doesn't take " that shot" the shot that makes you a legend. The shot that puts you amongst the greatest. I've watched TIM Duncan... TIM $@$*@** Duncan a 7ft power forward that has no buisness shooting 3's. I watched him hit a 3 in the playoffs to win a game for his team. And the MVP of they league doesn't wanna take the shot? Something is really wrong with that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like men
ok tough guy
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting
by "usual ranting" you means having lebron's
go to sleep lil homie it's past your bedtime

david stern wants lebron to be jordan sooo bad 
roll.gif

i want the heat to move on so they can lose in the finals... again

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Forced shots, missed FTs, and was no where near the ball at the end of the game...again. The usual.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not a fan of Lebron or the Heat....but come on now 

Back
Top Bottom