Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by durantula

^^ na hes saying wade should be suspended. That was 100% dirty. In the last few weeks wade has thrown an elbow at rip hamilton and ran through collinson. If Metta WP were to do that he'd be suspended for the rest of the year
I know, I was just being sarcastic saying Dwyann wouldn't ever be suspended. He should have been ejected on the spot.

Banker's Life Fieldhouse will be nice times on Thursday.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by dreClark

Then.....it's nothing like Melo's situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo's supporting cast > Lebron & Wade's supporting cast
eek.gif
 to the things ive seen come from you and the T-mac fan in the past few days regarding Lebron... Melo at one point in this series had a starting lineup that included mike bibby & Steve Novak
I do not want to hear a damn thing about fatigue in regards to Lebron after yall dudes sat in the knicks series posting 
sick.gif
 faces talkin about Melo %.... although the guy was the only option on offense against the # 1 defense & chase around Lebron for an entire series with no help

the fact that Heat's front line (Turiaf Haslem and Anthony) had a COMBINED 7 points and 6 rebounds tonight and besides Bron and Wade no one scored above 5 points says a lot about the talent of their supporting cast. And it's not like Lebron is looking for his own shot on every play either.

If he didn't get suspended for the elbow to rip which was WAY "dirtier" then this play(amazes me how soft people have become) then this won't even be looked at. That hit on collison and every person complaining about it cracks me up. Dude cuts him off and gets ran through. I always thought Wade would be a terrific running back
laugh.gif

ayo that stat ESPN dropped is crazy. 1 possession game 1 min left LBJ shoots 58% at the free throw line... its free for a reason LeBron

also why Wade mad about Pacers celebrating when they did the exact same thing when they beat the Bulls

Anyone got a full clip of that wade trip/push/accident? Didn't see it on tv and the .gif might be misleading

But Jason smith got 2 games for doing something similar to Blake griffin...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have a big problem with the missed FT's.

Mario Chalmers taking that shot (when they needed a 3)? No, not so much.

Series and season came to a screeching halt that 3rd quarter. Indiana's series to lose and I think they get the job done in 6.

In 6? Oh you mean just like the Knicks?

I think the Heat will be just fine for this series because of its defense.
You can have a great D but 20 points from the rest of the team and that means nothing. Especially for a team that struggles on the road.
ehhh the heat wont play like this often. they just had a bad shooting night. like i said beforeits gonna take lebron to die for the pacers to win. miami got that playoff experience

Melo's supporting cast > Lebron & Wade's supporting cast
eek.gif
 to the things ive seen come from you and the T-mac fan in the past few days regarding Lebron... Melo at one point in this series had a starting lineup that included mike bibby & Steve Novak
I do not want to hear a damn thing about fatigue in regards to Lebron after yall dudes sat in the knicks series posting 
sick.gif
 faces talkin about Melo %.... although the guy was the only option on offense against the # 1 defense & chase around Lebron for an entire series with no help

the fact that Heat's front line (Turiaf Haslem and Anthony) had a COMBINED 7 points and 6 rebounds tonight and besides Bron and Wade no one scored above 5 points says a lot about the talent of their supporting cast. And it's not like Lebron is looking for his own shot on every play either.

What people fail to realize is that Lebron and Wade are part of each others supporting cast. So that being said, Lebrick having a supporting cast of Wade, Chalmers, Anthony and Haslem aint that bad.On the other hand, Wade's supporting cast is Lebron, Chalmers, Anthony and HaslemThey knew what they were doing when they threw all that money at Bosh and James, they just figured that it would be enough

Originally Posted by solarius49

eek.gif
sick.gif

What people fail to realize is that Lebron and Wade are part of each others supporting cast. So that being said, Lebrick having a supporting cast of Wade, Chalmers, Anthony and Haslem aint that bad.On the other hand, Wade's supporting cast is Lebron, Chalmers, Anthony and HaslemThey knew what they were doing when they threw all that money at Bosh and James, they just figured that it would be enough
QFT..........are people that dense to not acknowledge that Wade is Bron's supporting cast and vice versa or they are just arguing for the sake of arguing? LOL Bron and Wade = 1 entity now? some fusion ishhhhhh
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have a big problem with the missed FT's.

Mario Chalmers taking that shot (when they needed a 3)? No, not so much.

Series and season came to a screeching halt that 3rd quarter. Indiana's series to lose and I think they get the job done in 6.

In 6? Oh you mean just like the Knicks?

I think the Heat will be just fine for this series because of its defense.
You can have a great D but 20 points from the rest of the team and that means nothing. Especially for a team that struggles on the road.
Miami didn't even look that great even minus game 1 vs a depleted Knicks team, people with the "oh this won't happen again", or "we still only lost by 3" are extremely naive to think Mike Miller, Haslem, or Battier of all people will suddenly become a viable 3rd option....their bench is just awful.
This is what Miami does whenever a game is close....and its alarming to see a team that is AWFUL on the road shoot this erratically at home. Indiana has all of the momentum right now.

Folks KILLING Lebron on the radio this morning. No mention of Wade missing that bunny towards the end of the game or the milk-carton status of Mike Miller. Speaking of the latter, what the hell is up with dude? He's one of the biggest FA busts that I can think of in recent memory. I know he's battled injuries and some stuff off the court, but I thought he would have absolutely thrived in playing with wade/lebron/bosh. He was a guy (before Miami) who could facilitate the offense and was absolutely deadly when shooting. 0-3 in 17 minutes???? The hell? Someone needs to slap him and get him going. Inexcusable.

Lebron mad at Granger for knockin' his headband off...smh

Wade trying out for the Dolphins next season?

Wade salty that the Pacers were amped for stealing one in Miami...yet the "Big 3" threw a party before winning a chip....oh lawd.

laugh.gif
These dudes rather flop than actually make a basketball play. Chalmers and Wade should be suspended for those flops. Wade missed that layup cause he was flopping, and Chalmers flopped before he even released the shot. #6 did his regular choke job.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

You Heat and Lebron fans keep defending this guy. 
30t6p3b.gif

Nine years in the league, and he still looks like a deer in headlights in the 4th quarter.

When the Heat go ring less once again, I will make sure to tune in to NT and ESPN for the long list of excuses.

Lebron fans have always assumed reality for hate. 
laugh.gif
so Lebron's gonna be the single reason the Heat don't win a championship? This is an example of the blind hate people talk about, yeah there's no excuse for dude missing the FTs or not taking the last shot, but let's not pretend like he isn't the teams best rebounder, facilitator and defender but I guess that all doesn't matter right? 
No he's not gonna be the lone reason for them losing but they just gave him the MVP, everybody claims it's his team...... so yea he's going to take most of the heat for it as he should
That comes along when your proclaimed the best player in the league.... the same guy who got the ball passed to him twice on the final possession and threw it off like a hot potato.

IVE said it once, twice, three times HOW CAN YOU BE THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE IF WHEN YOUR TEAM NEEDS YOU TO ACTUALLY WIN, FORGET FAILING YOU DONT TRY 

nobody ever gives me an answer according to ya'll he's been the best player in the L for years this is the same guy who went into last years finals against J.Terry & shawn Marion and put up 17ppg, the same guy who's never surpassed 25 in 10 finals games. This isnt a Trend.... this is him
laugh.gif

Game Ovah!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by juicyju

mcwux4.jpg

nerd.gif

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
Chalmers was more worried about the flop than the actual shot. Dude swears he Lebron and hes gonna get the call every time.

Doesnt change the fact that he is a known flopper and even if he did get hit (It was a graze and the last shot of the game they not gonna call that anyways) he still flopped around like Collison jumped and punched him in the face as he was shooting. The guy tries to draw like 5 non existent charges per game and acts like he gets shot EVERY TIME he shoots the ball. Let me know what happened to the little boy who cried wolf. Its a age old tale. Yet rings so true. If you lie and deceive people then the one time you are actually telling the true no1 gives a !+!@ because you are already labeled as a liar.

The refs are finally starting to realize that these guys are making fools out of them when they go back and review game tapes themselves (yes they do see the replays of getting fooloed by terrible flops). Thank god they are starting to smarten up. But again its only 1 game. Granted it was a big game because neither team played well and the better team is supposed to win those games where both teams play ugly. I would love to see the series reffed that evenly for the rest of the series no matter who wins. But we will see.

Hater checkin' in (ha, ha, ha). The mental ****** strikes again. I've never seen a supposed super star player run from the ball like I did with bron last night but I guess that's par for course. Even without bosh, the Heat should beat this team but even the role players don't show up whenever bron doesn't show up. What a "maroon"...
laugh.gif

I really like this Indy team though. Kudos to Bird for building a solid team with young & old players. I really like the way this team plays. Everybody knows their roles & what's expected of them. They dictated the game yesterday especially in the second half.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this series unfolds & if the 4th quarter last night is going to get in bron's head the rest of the series/playoffs...Dude needs to hire a sports psychologist stat...

I think heat still take the series but it's nice to see the heat "fans" humble themselves down here. Love the excuses, this heat team is better than the team Lebron took to the finals. NO EXCUSES.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Folks KILLING Lebron on the radio this morning. No mention of Wade missing that bunny towards the end of the game or the milk-carton status of Mike Miller. Speaking of the latter, what the hell is up with dude? He's one of the biggest FA busts that I can think of in recent memory. I know he's battled injuries and some stuff off the court, but I thought he would have absolutely thrived in playing with wade/lebron/bosh. He was a guy (before Miami) who could facilitate the offense and was absolutely deadly when shooting. 0-3 in 17 minutes???? The hell? Someone needs to slap him and get him going. Inexcusable.

Miami radio has been doo-dooing on Wade more than LeBron, but still a lot. You would've thought Miami just got eliminated from the playoffs.
roll.gif

After missing those 2 free throws, shouldn't a MVP want to say give me the ball at the end and get the *%&@ out the way to make up for it

Back
Top Bottom