Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Look at Lance
laugh.gif

chokin.gif
BROOKLYN (WE GO HARD)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did lance even get any burn that game? I'm jus sayn...

laugh.gif

Nah...but Hill/Collison are one of the better 1...2...PGs tandems in the NBA. I bet Lance would get clock anywhere else. I've seen him clown when Hill or Collison got hurt.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Not gonna lie, it's a few Pacers fans on here that got me feeling bad I'm not more confident in the Lakers.
laugh.gif

Like y'all are talking about "My body is ready" & "Heat ain't ready for us" and "Where's 3:30 at?!" and "Much slander will be talked!"
laugh.gif

#makingmelookbad

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you Ska, but its been awhile since I felt I could talk smack when it came to my Pacers so i'm gonna take full advantage
laugh.gif
... It used to be me and MisterP and a few others on here repping the Pacers... We've had a long drought but now we finally heading in the right direction again and it #feelsgoodman 

You see me snapping on Twitter enough.
laugh.gif

I love this *!%$.

I guess Wade suspended himself in game 3 for that flagrant he committed in game 2.

This series is not over btw. Pacers have to win the next game.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

It just sucks that Bron had a pretty bad second half. Because that is going to take away from people blaming Wade. Wade deserves the blame for this loss. Bron could have tried to dominate more. But Wade was hot garbage the entire game and then had the nerve to get in peoples face when they called him out on it. He gets way to much of a pass for the downfalls of the Heat. Yet is more than willing to take that shine when him and Bron have a good game.

When you are MVP, you are suppose to takeover no matter what. 
I do not see how you guys do not see this. What did Dirk do in the Finals last year? What did Kobe, Shaq, MJ, and Duncan do in the playoffs? 

Everyone has bad games from time to time, but when you are considered the BEST player in the NBA, and reigning MVP, this does not happen  EVERY season in the playoffs.

Wade gets equal blame, but Wade is not the MVP of the league. 
this.

I think I saw someone else make the same comment a couple of pages back. It's good to see another Georgetown big man do well. I heard on Mike & Mike this morning that Hibbert is part of an elite group to have posted the numbers he had last night. In 33 minutes, he had 19 points, 18 rebounds (5 offensive), & 5 blocks...I honestly think if he didn't get in foul trouble in game 1, Indy would be up 3 games.

Granger has no respect for bron & it's comical. Dedicating the song above to bron & wade. They need to get their minds right & come back strong. As big and strong as he is, it's sad to see bron can't play in the post. I've said for a long time that he needs to pattern his game after Jamal Mashburn's. Monster Mash was a killer on the block. With bron's passing ability, he would kill defenses...

Pacers can't let up on Sunday, kick'em while they're down. Wade will bounce back but the heat have NO answer for the pacers downlow.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

All these haters for the heat but I dont see the lakers getting this hate for getting pau gasol for free or the celtics forming the big 3?

ODD

Celtics and Lakers didnt put on a fashion show and promise 6 Titles LoL LOL LOLLakers lose to eventual champs Heat are losing to the Pacers lol lol

You obviously missed Pau's one man concert he threw to celebrate. 
eyes.gif

Seriously though, to address lilpenny, the Boston Celtics WON the title the FIRST year if the Big 3 so clowning them was out of the question. The Lakers made it to the top of a tough Western Conference (Way tougher than the East is even now) in consecutive years and (with some help from Orlando's idiotic decision to bring Jameer Nelson back) WON the title. If the Heat lose this series they will get clowned accordingly.

If LeBron had true PF skills he could easily play off of Wade.With King James' athletic ability, the inside-outsdie game would be scary (if Wade had midrange). The Heat have their best PG skills in a PF body that's comfortable playing from the SF position. Meanwhile, their SG has suspect midrange/catch and shoot ability and prefers to have the the ball to execute in the half-court. Finally their PF has the best mid-range but never demands the ball in the post. The Heat have all the right skills in all the wrong places and rely too much on transition offense. They are brilliant defensively though.

Haslem and Anthony are only solid defensively for the first half. Battier's ineffectiveness on defense bleeds over to his shooting and Miller's hurt. Those two are key with their shooting. Chalmers does what he can with what the defense gives him. Wade is obviously hurt. Still this next game is more of a Must Win for the Pacers.

All of you saying The Pacers? Youre gonna lose to the Pacers? How quickly you all forget that they had the 5th best record in the NBA
pimp.gif
. This isnt the same squad you have been used to the last 5 years.

I love the way they are playing. Amazing how well this team works together. I will say 1 thing tho, Danny needs to CALM DOWN. Cant be costing the team pts bc you wanna punk Lebron.

Originally Posted by CreekShow

All of you saying The Pacers? Youre gonna lose to the Pacers? How quickly you all forget that they had the 5th best record in the NBA
pimp.gif

I love the way they are playing. Amazing how well this team works together. I will say 1 thing tho, Danny needs to CALM DOWN. Cant be costing the team pts bc you wanna punk Lebron.

EXACTLY.  I'm a huge Pacer fan, but what other non Pacer fans dont realize is that its the 2 seed vs the 3 seed.  It was bound to be a good competitive series from the jump

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by CreekShow

pimp.gif

EXACTLY.  I'm a huge Pacer fan, but what other non Pacer fans dont realize is that its the 2 seed vs the 3 seed.  It was bound to be a good competitive series from the jump

All of this.

Bird has slowly but surely constructed a very nice squad.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MonStar1

D-Wade falling off hard. trying to flick the off and on switch with his game since Bron came to town. It dont work like that.  You can't coast then be superman the next night.  Him and LeBron are killing each others careers and legacy
This
This is why I dont like the Heat.  Im not a hater of any player in particular, I just hate seeing this "lets team up and be friends mentality".  I would love to see the NBA's superstars all on different teams, going at each others necks every night, but now they all wanna team up and form Voltron on the NBA
Yep.  You can tell Wade isn't giving the effort day in and day out to be the best anymore.  He's content and believes LeBron will help bring them a ring.  Its kinda sad to watch.  The reason hes played so bad is because of his focus and effort is lackluster. The only way they can win is if Wade is the Alpha because it makes LeBron play harder and Wade is the only one that can finish games.  But Wade isn't in the right mental or I should say "skill" set to be the alpha.  He's not polished like he was before Bron came.  They ain't winning this year and probably ever.

imager.php

screen-shot-2012-05-14-at-11-05-15-am.png

^That's seriously the same face Wade had while standing behind LeBron when he was making his MVP speech at the podium
laugh.gif

I want to see the Heat lose no question about it, but I can sympathize with DWade.

We are talking about a player who has had the mentallity of being option #1 his whole career, now having to pick his spots on when he can be the man. The more you have to think when you play basketball, the less effective you are. This same thing affected Lebron as well, but since he has been anointed as the #1 guy, he is a little more comfortable being himself. So when they are in the game together and Wade gets a touch, he has to think and ask himself whether it is his turn, instead of subconciously being DWade. That is tough thing to do in the game of basketball. It also shows when he is on the court alone, because he is much more effective and it just looks much more natural.

I said from the jump that them two on the same team would limit one of their effectiveness because they are the same player, and they cant do the same things at the same time. And it seems like it is Wades game that has taken a hit, as well as his mentality

It's bout time for someone to put their house on the market in Miami, somebody's bout to get shipped out.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I want to see the Heat lose no question about it, but I can sympathize with DWade.

We are talking about a player who has had the mentallity of being option #1 his whole career, now having to pick his spots on when he can be the man. The more you have to think when you play basketball, the less effective you are. This same thing affected Lebron as well, but since he has been anointed as the #1 guy, he is a little more comfortable being himself. So when they are in the game together and Wade gets a touch, he has to think and ask himself whether it is his turn, instead of subconciously being DWade. That is tough thing to do in the game of basketball. It also shows when he is on the court alone, because he is much more effective and it just looks much more natural.

I said from the jump that them two on the same team would limit one of their effectiveness because they are the same player, and they cant do the same things at the same time. And it seems like it is Wades game that has taken a hit, as well as his mentality
But Wade wanted Lebron...he just didnt know what he was asking for

So Lebron is "a choker", but Wade "has compromised his own game for the sake of Lebron"? Oooooooooook ESPN
laugh.gif

As big of a Pacer fan as I am, and as much as I want the Heat to lose, I kinda wish the Heat were at full strength. I just feel like the injury to Bosh, Lebron's exhaustion, and Wade's mental breakdown are going to be used as scapegoats if they dont win the series

that being said, it aint over yet, the Pacers still have a long way to go against a quality playoff basketball team..sleep is the cousin of death

Back
Top Bottom