Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by CreekShow

All of you saying The Pacers? Youre gonna lose to the Pacers? How quickly you all forget that they had the 5th best record in the NBA
pimp.gif
. This isnt the same squad you have been used to the last 5 years.

I love the way they are playing. Amazing how well this team works together. I will say 1 thing tho, Danny needs to CALM DOWN. Cant be costing the team pts bc you wanna punk Lebron.

I have to disagree with the bold part. If "costing the team points means" 4-5 points (tech, flagrant and a solid foul or two) then that's exactly what he needs to do to keep LeBron in check. Charge it to the game. Granger literally needs to do everything but get rejected. Study film of The Worm and bury this dude mentally. He has LeBron on the ropes. LeBron knows this doesn't work without Bosh, and even if it could, Wade is done for. So this could go one of two ways: 1.) Granger leads the way in helping the Pacers keep their edge or 2.) He lets LeBron wake up and make this series a lot harder than necessary. Kick the man while he is down and send his wife some roses. 
As for the Pacers' lack of popularity, they don't have the sexy setup that ESPN wants to push. They have the names they read to make the meter arm swing right and none of those names are on the Pacers. It's good to see conflicts like this though. It shows that the sport still has some integrity to it. I think we are about to return back to a time where the NBA has more parity and less artificially boosted superstardom. 
Completely agreed. If getting in Lebron's face and giving him a few solid fouls messes with the mental aspect of his game and prevents him from going off, by all means do it. A few points off technicals against you are more than worth it to keep #@%$+-made Bron in check.

I don't think the Heat would ever trade one of the big 3 unless the player wants out.

Someone in the FO told a writer they Heat would never consider trading Bosh for even Dwight Howard. Why? Cause he knows too much... i.e., how they probably bent a few rules to form the Big 3 in the first place.

Maybe this is karma for a team that probably was formed in a shady way.

Of course they are only down 2-1 right now, but it's gonna be tough to match what the Pacers have given them.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Someone in the FO told a writer they Heat would never consider trading Bosh for even Dwight Howard. Why? Cause he knows too much... i.e., how they probably bent a few rules to form the Big 3 in the first place.
Interesting.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

They down 2-1. That's not really on the ropes.

The wouldn't be if they didnt' have the injuries, but they have criticism, and injuries and disconnect between players and coaches.

Also, Randy Moss ain't playing to well.

laugh.gif
I won't speak much until after game 4.
But it is an interesting dynamic with what's going on this series. Everyone thought it would be a clean sweep. Pacers givin em a tough fight.

I think the wade trade talks are way premature even if they somehow lose the series.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

The wouldn't be if they didnt' have the injuries, but they have criticism, and injuries and disconnect between players and coaches.

Also, Randy Moss ain't playing to well.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif
I won't speak much until after game 4.
But it is an interesting dynamic with what's going on this series. Everyone thought it would be a clean sweep. Pacers givin em a tough fight.

I think the wade trade talks are way premature even if they somehow lose the series.
Even at full health I didn't have this as a sweep. Indy is tough and there's zero pressure on them. The main reason they choked Game 1 away was because of foul trouble the first three quarters and they had to abandon their rotation. Hell, Hibbert, who has destroyed them the last two games, sat the entire third quarter of Game 1, and part of the fourth. Considering Bosh had just gone out, Hibbert would have wreaked havoc in the second half, but couldn't.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Interesting.

Not even remotely believable.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Jordan only had Pippen for the most part..
Lebron got Wade. No excuses. Unless Wade is really hurt.
I like how you guys make it seem like Jordan won all of those Championships almost by himself or "only with Pippen"
eyes.gif

Please those were GREAT TEAMS with a lot of talent and great role players. You guys really need to stop
Im not even talkin about winning a championship my dude..
Im talking about beating THE PACERS. In the 2ND ROUND.

Originally Posted by solarius49

All I know is..
Lebron better not let these weak Pacers knock em out.

Jordan only had Pippen for the most part..

Lebron got Wade. No excuses. Unless Wade is really hurt.

And to you Indiana fans.. You guys shouldnt even be hyped.

Series aint over. Especially with that simp Grainger guarding Lebron.
So the team with the 5th best record in the NBA is weak huh?
And Granger a simp?  You must not have been watching the series, bc right now he owns Lebron's soul
Who cares if they had the 5th best record..? They arent even the 5th best team left in the playoffs.
Danny Grainger is trying way to hard to lock Bron down.. 

Like hes trying to earn LeBrons respect or something..

LeBron just lookin at Grainger like 
grin.gif

Chill out with all that extra emotional stuff
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

the same way ron artest is constantly trying to earn lebrons respect?  and the same way that deshawn stevenson tried to earn lebrons respect last year right???

wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by dreClark

Norris Cole.....+%# happened to him

Say that again.

Norris Cole faded into Bolivian after that great game he had against the Celtics earlier in the season.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by dreClark

Norris Cole.....+%# happened to him

Say that again.

Norris Cole faded into Bolivian after that great game he had against the Celtics earlier in the season.

Wow I forgot that dude completely. He was getting hyped crazy.

The way the Heat are looking. Even if they get pass the Pacers, how much of a chance would they even have against the Celtics? KG fresh out of Lazarus' Pit. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

the same way ron artest is constantly trying to earn lebrons respect?  and the same way that deshawn stevenson tried to earn lebrons respect last year right???

wow
laugh.gif

I mean.. Its cool to be really intense and play hard on D..
But all the extra emotional stuff Grainger is doin... 
30t6p3b.gif

I mean.. I cant say I have watched a bunch of Pacers games..

But I never seen Grainger be so dramatic 
laugh.gif

Since Bosh went out, Vogel has told his bigs to just sink into the lane on the pick & roll and Wade has been pretty useless in that scenario. Lebron has been fine though. He's been taking more floaters & converted on most of them.

But Wade?
laugh.gif
Dude has been off with his floater/pullup, possibly points to a lack of confidence cause his jumper was off in the NYK series too. His decision making in the pnr has also been poor. One time he over penetrated & tried a floater & it got swatted. Another time he just pulled up for three. When he's coming off the pick almost unguarded, he's gotta knock down that floater. He hits a few of those maybe he gets in a rhythm

exactly, even if they were down 3-1 i still wouldnt count the Heat out to be honest. any other team yeah but if Lebron had testicles and could do what he did in Cleveland at times he could pull a comeback.

i still want the Heat to lose badly. I was hoping not to post back in this thread til the series was over.

GO PACERS! had faith in them all year and knew they would put up a good fight against the Heat and told people they would win, hope it happens!

They just got embarrassed last game with Wade doing absolutely nothing, and are playing a deep Pacers team that is not intimidated by them whatsoever.
They have a lot to deal with along with the self inflicted pressure they put onto themselves.

Champion comes out of the West this season anyways so it's whatever.

wow
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
So then why tf are you talkin
indifferent.gif

wow
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

hes contradicting hisself
indifferent.gif

wow
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
How many do I have to watch until I'm allowed to talk? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom