Hello Woodbridge - Music Video

Wow, I just watched the video....wow, you show a bunch of places that in most places would be considered a luxury, there is nothing "hood" or "ghetto" about Woodbridge, seriously, why do some of you want to act like your from the hood, I dont understand it, is it something to be proud of? Maybe its one of those "things you have to experience" but if you have resources that Northern VA has to offer, seriously...come on. Fairfax County is one of the wealthiest Counties in the Country and people want to act "hood" get that **$$ out of here.

Don't blame them... blame this culture that is so widely accepted. " The hood love to listen to Jeezy and weezy and oh yeah... JFK, he did it for theglory". Lol. I don't mind leaving behind dudes like this. LB put it out there the best... "Nobody wanna live their life, they just wanna reenactthe same scene every night...".

Woodbridge goes hard?

Nah I'm j/k. All I know Woodbridge for is Potomac Mills anyway..

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

The song wasn't bad, but hrie Lavan or someone you most definitely need a new logo. Both Young Berg and Yound Buck have used those logos.

regarding the logo... actually the logo stands for Yung Boss Music Group... and Berg just so happens have the same initials.. but with it being a smallworld.. berg is part of the YBMG.. the first dude is an artist with ybmg.. the second dude is 1/2 of Bergs main producers... thats y they both have YBchains... both of bergs producers are from woodbridge... here is a bs video with berg, hunit, jfk & loco.. we had an extra 15 mins and shotsomething...
BS we did in LA last year sometime....

VARISOXFAN - not to be an %#*%@!%..but the only person that talked half-way greasy on the track was the last artist and he's not even from woodbridge...other than that.. there was no mentioning of hood this.. ghetto that... and woodbridge is in prince william county... but good looking on the comment on thecuts.. and this was some straight freestyle.. no need to have a tripod for it...

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

Wow, I just watched the video....wow, you show a bunch of places that in most places would be considered a luxury, there is nothing "hood" or "ghetto" about Woodbridge, seriously, why do some of you want to act like your from the hood, I dont understand it, is it something to be proud of? Maybe its one of those "things you have to experience" but if you have resources that Northern VA has to offer, seriously...come on. Fairfax County is one of the wealthiest Counties in the Country and people want to act "hood" get that **$$ out of here.

Woodbridge is in Prince William County

Editing/production of the video was pretty slick, but the actual content made me chuckle. Slight misrepresentation to say the least. When it warms up takesome shots of the local courts/landmarks...lancaster, antietam, vets, etc. Do your thing though.

uknowho85 wrote:
VARISOXFAN wrote:

Woodbridge is in Prince William County

Either way, its still in a more affluent part of the state and is a good place to live, hardly anything "hood" about Prince William County.

To the original poster. Nice camera work son. That was pretty good.

And for this other dude. Son, nobody said woodbridge went hard, or was "hood" or "ghetto". Just cuz N_'s decide to get together to doa rap video doesn't automatically mean they tryin to be hood. You be in for a mean surprise when you find out ya favorite rapper ain't all that"hood" either. So yeah it's betta cats be trying to do something with rap than just straight messing up they life like some people round here,stop hatin.

First off, type like you are educated and have a brain that works. Also dont talk to me like I put any stock or my time into giving 2 +%!#$ about whether ornot a rapper is a "G" or not, what a rapper is doing, or lack there of concerns me about as much as learning to type actual sentences does for you.

Hating? I said I liked the editing he did to the video and the effects he put in, I could just care less about the actual content of the video.

Varisox.. I am usually the first to cut on dudes who try to go hard and be this and that from affluent neighborhoods, but I have to give these dudes theirshine. They are at least doing something and TRYING to do something other than portray Drug Lords and Street Grimey Shootem Up Crap.

I liked the Production and flow of the guys.

I was disappointed I didn't see Blazin Cuts Barbershop or any of the Hoods Clubs such as the defunct Gecko's or Brittany's... lol but I say theSummer joint should prolly be even better.

Keep doin ya'lls thing. People don't realize.. Today its Hello Woodbridge tomorrow its TRL's new Vid of the week or something. Is TRL still on? lol

Now if these dudes was from MOCO or Loudon County actin hood.. I might be a lil negative and laugh em off NT...lololol Moco & Loudon aint Gangsta!! Theirjust nice.

lol

They are at least doing something and TRYING to do something other than portray Drug Lords and Street Grimey Shootem Up Crap.

Rock...did you hear the lyrics or were you playing the classic black man and listening to thebeat?

ohwell.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

They are at least doing something and TRYING to do something other than portray Drug Lords and Street Grimey Shootem Up Crap.
My-T.

Lyrics: are the words in songs. Lyrics can be written as the accompanying music is composed, or added afterwards
Portray: impersonate: assume or act the character of; "She impersonates Madonna"; "The actor portrays an elderly, lonely man"

I WATCHED the Video Bamma.. They didn't appear to PORTRAY themselves as such. I didn't say their Lyrics didn't.

R.I.F.
roll.gif

A bunch of dudes sittin around a Parking Lot aint Gangsta. Just looks like an NT Camp out to me. Like they are about to start a Cypher...

I mean thats what it looked liked to me.
wink.gif
When a song has a great Beat..as us old dudes like to listen to... The Production of the Video actually gets more attention than the words... cause kids today don't spit REAL HIP HOP..They just Rap.

No offense.

kids today don't spit REAL HIP HOP.. They just Rap.
I was told (because I dont read) that souljah boi said that he spits like Nas or something to that affect. It does not come across through hismusic though... "and your friend... Yah Yah Too!".

Back
Top Bottom