help, can I realistically root for a team beating the HEAT? who?

Sad but he really holds the same sentiment as the whole nation.
laugh.gif

Sig check, plehboi 
pimp.gif

Real talk, if I were Rose or Durant, I would not be afraid of the Heat.

But once again, sig check 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seth k

Why are you guys clowning? So when your squad is eliminated from nfl, nba etc playoffs you stop watching? Please. Im just looking for a team to get into during the regular season, get familar, etc..that makes me a better fan than simply cheering for whomever the heat are playing against in each round (which I will do too)

Your team hasn't been eliminated yet
indifferent.gif

I hate the heat and bron bron and dirty wade but dang, theyre on cruise control. Lakers, well kobe, is my team but they dont look chip worthy. what team has a realistic chance? I want to get on a bandwagon early and enjoy the rest of the reg season..position myself accordingly to follow a team built to keep a chip out of south beach. kinda think noah and the bulls could do it. Or should I wait til after trade deadline for a powershift?

You are the poster boy for Lakers fans, to the tee
laugh.gif

Why are you guys clowning? So when your squad is eliminated from nfl, nba etc playoffs you stop watching? Please. Im just looking for a team to get into during the regular season, get familar, etc..that makes me a better fan than simply cheering for whomever the heat are playing against in each round (which I will do too)
This guys is hilarious
roll.gif

laugh.gif
That said, I think the Heat can and will beat whoever the Western representative is. Maybe the Thunder win 2 games, but I'll even go out on a limb and say the Heat makes the finals only 5 games. Their defense IMO is that good.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Dric

LOL. Come on guy. Root for the Bulls and their hometown guy who does everything with no help. Or maybe OKC with their "do-it-the-right-way" core of young stars. Yeah, they have morals. But please, please don't root for us. Lord knows the big bad Heat are a team full of scumbags and dishonest guys that don't "deserve" a championship because they did it the wrong way. Pah. Pathetic.

Root for whoever you want dude, we'll whoop them too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well... i cant help you with the bandwagon, but most likely the 3 teams in their respective conference divisions:

Heat vs Bulls
Thunder vs (Toss up)

Im guessing either Clippers or Dallas.
A real surprise would be Memphis or Santonio going

Originally Posted by Dric

LOL. Come on guy. Root for the Bulls and their hometown guy who does everything with no help. Or maybe OKC with their "do-it-the-right-way" core of young stars. Yeah, they have morals. But please, please don't root for us. Lord knows theyre a team full of scumbags and dishonest guys that don't "deserve" a championship because they did it the wrong way. Pah. Pathetic.

Root for whoever you want dude, we'll whoop them too.
laugh.gif

joker.gif

truth statement from a troll fan 
laugh.gif

i'm a Laker/ Kobe fan and personally I could care less if Miami wins the title if it's not at the expense of the Lakers in the Finals.

a Heat championship doesn't diminish anything the Lakers have accomplished in recent years nor does it tarnish Kobes legacy either. i personally feel if Miami does win that people shouldn't try to discredit it the same way people have done with Laker titles in the past as well.

as much as I would love for the Lakers to pull a 2010 Celtics (but do what they couldn't do and finish the job in the finals) and get hot come playoff time and ride that wave to a title, everything would have to go right for them against the elite teams and it's very unlikely.

that said, Chicago, OKC, and even Dallas if they start playing their best ball come playoff time will be tough challenges for the Heat and while they are the favorites it's a reason the actual games are played.

that said, op there's 29 other NBA teams in the league not named Los Angeles Lakers, please do a huge favor and become a lifelong fan of one of them. they would love to have your support.

I'm not gonna act like Miami isn't the best team right now, but you're acting like they're undefeated or something. They can be beat. Dallas proved that last year.

And please, I still think Miami would probably beat us but you're idiotic if you think they're gonna wipe the floor with us.

To beat the Heat you have to have at least 4 players on the floor who can score and you have to be able to shoot.

The only teams that have the personnel to beat the Heat in a 7 series is OKC and the Knicks.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

To beat the Heat you have to have at least 4 players on the floor who can score and you have to be able to shoot.

The only teams that have the personnel to beat the Heat in a 7 series is OKC and the Knicks.

NO team can beat the heat in 7 games this year. not the thunder. not the knicks. not the bulls. NOBODY. 
Dallas did it last year because the heat choked in the finals and spoelstras crap coaching. Not this year. They have too many weapons on that team.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

NO team can beat the heat in 7 games this year. not the thunder. not the knicks. not the bulls. NOBODY. 
Dallas did it last year because the heat choked in the finals and spoelstras crap coaching. Not this year. They have too many weapons on that team.
Yeah, Carlisle's coaching had NOTHING to do with it. LOL

Carlisle ran a coaching clinic and destroyed Spo that series.

You guys dont seem very secure with these other so-called heat dispersals. Also, on espn radio colin cowherd said lebron is playing as dominant as wilt. and colin is obnoxious, but pretty bright guy. im worried. Can you imagine bron winning like 4 in a row?
sick.gif

lol at throwing the knicks in there... like they aint struggling to be the CAVS, ppl forget the bulls, hell even 76ers have a better chance. But the heat can be beat but i seriously dont see it happening but in this compressed season, a injury here, a missed game there and anything goes.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I'm not gonna act like Miami isn't the best team right now, but you're acting like they're undefeated or something. They can be beat. Dallas proved that last year.

And please, I still think Miami would probably beat us but you're idiotic if you think they're gonna wipe the floor with us.
Good chance you dudes won't win 2 games. I don't see it any better than 4-2.

Back
Top Bottom