Help DB 6 does anyone know how to spot anything fake?

GALLERY]
I recently for a large sum spent a ton on a pair of DB 6s I have read everything I have watched YouTube videos. The guy I bought from is Asian so I would think he may know some of these Asian knock off companies but was nice to share a photo of his family with me and dudes a doctor so he has said all the write things but I'm still worried.

Here's what I see. The 1s look off but could this be just Nike???

The soles are a very light yellow but they don't look very spoiled and yes these are DS but I don't know if these can be this yellow and I see some that are this white looking.

The UPC I checked with someone else's was off by two numbers and so was the barcode. Anyone know if that's just cause there is more than one shoe being sold. If all the same what's are correct numbers? Production dates look right.

Box when I open I cant see any stamped numbers maybe where it faded away their is like digital numbers tho. And the guys receipt feels legit and looks legit but is so faded and he was selling a pair of 09 Space Jams and his receipt was clear as day so shoes didn't yellow like his Space Jams but receipt faded? Is that possible?

In the end maybe I'm stressing maybe these are the real deal but these fakes on this shoe look way to good I hope the BS stops.

Any help be so appreciated.
GALLERY]

Also is their a extra lace lock on bottom too?????

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Looks like the fakes to me. The 1s look off, soles dont show enough age for me also...Are the lace tips plastic or metal? Why if DS is the lacelocks at the toes.. Im thinking he bought fakes, wore them an then sold them..What was this "special price" you paid? This is a big red flag for me..DBs cost what they cost. They were very limited...No one selling a legit pair is gonna make a special price for anyone. Shoes like these sell themselves. Its not hard at all to get current market value here (if legit that is). 9/10 pairs of these you see for sale will be fakes.
Post a few better pix in daylight..Especially the 1s and the soles.

I paid $1450.00 that was not special lol. I didn't want to look like a fool. I'll get you some more pics. Do you know what the UPC and Bar code should say?

I'm waiting on phone to get better picks up. The locks appear to be metal. They do show dis coloring at the ends of them. They person says he got last pair from NikeTown Chicago. He also states that he didn't unlaced them. Could Nike have made that mistake? Maybe someone In store could have done? The details around the dates Jordan did treatments are deap they do look straight where I have scene some that look off. The toe box on some of the higher end ones on eBay almost look another color around the toe trim. On this shoe all the blue looks the same color and that's the tongue the laces and the suede on shoe. Also the red around the shoe almost looks burgundy and it does look like Atlanta braves color it's not a bright red. Now it does has a receipt and I looked every closely at where he purchased his space jams online as I made out that receipt also and it would have been a hour drive or a little more but if fake receipt he was pretty smart as he lives In Philadelphia now and this receipt is from Chicago and his eBay auction for his space jams look like he could have lived in this area so maybe very lucky he didn't fake what city they came from. Please look at his eBay auction for the space Jams they look real. So maybe I have one of the nicest DB 6s DS. Out there and simply they lace lock was misplaced. But I can say the 1s are not exact and were they? Look I'm mot just asking for your help can you ask others let's get something online now so people don't fake out buyers on this because there's no real comparison.

Here was the eBay link for purchase I made. And If you look at his previous sales he did have it sold once at $2000 not sure what happened and box may have once had stamped numbers but there's printed ones and his sticker on this box makes me think why if not real?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/air-jordan-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here is his link for his space jams and I really think these are legit nut wow if these were both DS would those soles done so much worse?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/jordan-11-space-jam-/251887678129?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa5acf2b1

I'm about to get picks now please any help ill do a video online as I will order a pair of these please look. If these are real picks we need some help so more people, don't waste money on fakes.

This link below has fakes but I can't tell the difference???? And I thought I was safe with 11.5 but they are making here
http://www.kicksolo.com/Authentic-Air-Jordan-6-Doernbecher-101592.html

I will check back soon ....

Back
Top Bottom