Help identify this shoe by description

Hi i saw today in a nike outlet some special shoes but i didnt ask for the name and the store is quite far away from my house... I would like to ask for help at least for knowing the name of the model.

I think the shoe was a colab with an artist or a brand, they were purple and the shoes have like little cuts in all the skin of the shoe and you could move a bit this skin with your hands. Also another special thing is that in the back of the shoe it have like an 'asembled' part, you could see 3 torns i think, and behind have a logo kind of yellow, a black circle with yellow background and some black things inside, this reminded me to a radiactive signal.

Sorry for my **** english and i hope someone can help me, this shoes were very particular. Thanks in advance!

Try posting in nike forum. Without a sku, pic, or a better description I can't help. I'm normally pretty good at this but almost sounds like a croc type shoe like the ones jordan brand made... you could try and call the outlet for a sku# and I'd find it immediately.

Try posting in nike forum. Without a sku, pic, or a better description I can't help. I'm normally pretty good at this but almost sounds like a croc type shoe like the ones jordan brand made... you could try and call the outlet for a sku# and I'd find it immediately.
Hi, thanks for reply, what does it mean 'sku'? also, is not croc type, has this forms: have a normal sneaker shape, like in the picture. Imagin this shoe but dark purple, and in the back of the shoe they added like an 'asembled' part. Also in the 'skin' of the shoe it have little straight cuts

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-08-27 151814.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-08-27 151814.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 126
I found them just calling the store! they were NIKE Blazer Low Nigh Maroon. I found them for 70€ but unafortunately not my size (46-47.5 EU)... do you know any website i can find it?

I found them just calling the store! they were NIKE Blazer Low Nigh Maroon. I found them for 70€ but unafortunately not my size (46-47.5 EU)... do you know any website i can find it?

Sorry no,
Did you get the sku number most times all you need to search Google is the sku. If someone has it in stock it'll populate. If not try stockx or goat.

they're Acronym Blazers

Back
Top Bottom