Help, I'm going to LA in a few weeks.

So I'm going to LA in a few weeks for vacation. I'm going to rock the bells but I also wanted to know any other cool places to check out like for shopping and eating? I'm already going to Supreme, Flight Club and Dash. Any other places you guys could recommend me? Thanks in advance.

wait.... and Dash?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lilyuh

can you guys help or not?
Yes
-Near dowtown across the street from the convention center theres this store called "Holy Grail". *looks cool, never been tho.

-Check out the medical cannabis scene if thats your thing. The best prices are in downtown LA so ask someone to hook you up outside *beware weight tho

-MOCA is open for free on mondays. By little Tokyo which is where MOCA be at, theres some aight sneaker spots.

-The Grove is cool

-Riding the METRO is cool too..... The redline has some stations that are artsy.

-Silverlake bars by Sunset are cool after Dodger games.

-Museums by Exposition are ok if your a tourist.

-If you wanna go to a bar x strip club... go to Sams. Lapdances for $10.00 near Downtown LA, saw the best cakes ever like a month ago there.

-If you get there and your near Downtown on the second Thursday of the month you can check out the 'art walk' which is a bunch of people walking around looking hipster like.... so maybe you can take some fashion back with you.

-Phillips in Downtown by Union Station is a cool sandwhich joint with a 1970 feel to it etc

-DONT GO TO PINKS UNLESS your a tourist and want to spend a couple hours in line for some hotdogs.... I mean its kinda worth it if your heavily intoxicated

-Figueroa hookers look good sometimes... be sure your about that life before asking for price tho.

-If you want some real LA check out the Alameda swapmeet and similar spots like that, cool things to look at if your not scared.

-Portos in Glendale is cool

-Glendale galleria is aight....great place to check the KimK type booty chicks....and they opened some fancy shops accros the street.

If anything OP PM me..... I can give you a personalized tour of real LA if you wish. Im a solid wingman so if your about smashing chicks, we can go hunting together. peace

damn mrbrown, im not going to LA but from your description i am about to visit real soon. always wanted to go to cali, if i do imma hit you up

Originally Posted by MrBrown

-DONT GO TO PINKS UNLESS your a tourist and want to spend a couple hours in line for some hotdogs.... I mean its kinda worth it if your heavily intoxicated
Like anything touristy, there are plenty of times during the day that there is no line. I've been to LA a few times and driven by it a bunch of times, and only once can a remember a line that would constitute taking hours.

Yes
-Near dowtown across the street from the convention center theres this store called "Holy Grail". *looks cool, never been tho.

-Check out the medical cannabis scene if thats your thing. The best prices are in downtown LA so ask someone to hook you up outside *beware weight tho

-MOCA is open for free on mondays. By little Tokyo which is where MOCA be at, theres some aight sneaker spots.

-The Grove is cool

-Riding the METRO is cool too..... The redline has some stations that are artsy.

-If you wanna go to a bar x strip club... go to Sams. Lapdances for $10.00 near Downtown LA, saw the best cakes ever like a month ago there.

-If you get there and your near Downtown on the second Thursday of the month you can check out the 'art walk' which is a bunch of people walking around looking hipster like.... so maybe you can take some fashion back with you.

-Phillips in Downtown by Union Station is a cool sandwhich joint with a 1970 feel to it etc

-Figueroa hookers look good sometimes... be sure your about that life before asking for price tho.

-If you want some real LA check out the Alameda swapmeet and similar spots like that, cool things to look at if your not scared.

-Glendale galleria is aight....great place to check the KimK type booty chicks....and they opened some fancy shops accros the street.

If anything OP PM me..... I can give you a personalized tour of real LA if you wish. Im a solid wingman so if your about smashing chicks, we can go hunting together. peace
thats the only reason i like going to the Glendale Galleria
laugh.gif
the good looking Armenian #%%@@*
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Kogi, Carne Asada Fries, Taco Truck on Fair Oaks in Pasadena.
Newport/Manhattan Beach.
Citywalk, parking is X( though. LA got everythingg
Cosign on Portos, Cubano Sandwich
pimp.gif

NT LA summit?

What days are you gonna be here?

MrBrown hit the nail on the head though.

How old are you by the way? What kind of things are you into?

If you were into the touristy stuff, you could always go to a TV show taping (they're free) or even do the hike up to the Hollywood sign.
I also don't think the Griffith Observatory and the Getty Museum were mentioned yet, but those are two of my favorite places.

Seriously, hit me up if you have questions or if you want to chill. I'm always down to kick it with the NT brethren.

P.S. We'll probably run into someone famous. No lie, I'm lucky like that.

Come kick it with me?

Im born and raised in LA ,plus im from the hood , im always out kicking it with my homies , biking going eveyrhwere, doing stuoid stuff! I know almos every street in LA haha!

I need something to do , its summer , I wanna do something and be out , try something new! Im still young might as well!

Btw im broke just cover me for some food Lol .

Best clubs right now..

-Supper Club (best in LA right now), Drai's, Playhouse, Colony, Myhouse or mystudio.

-Bars around Hwood blvd. are usually still fun but 80% are just people who couldn't get into clubs or older people (30+) but if you are with 3-4 of your girls you really should have no problem..

-Places of interest during the day time to visit would definitely be Venice beach then hit up the Santa Monica Pier..

-If you are into shopping for non sneaker clothes I'd strongly suggest hitting up The Grove, even if you don't buy anything you can still just walk around or catch a movie or something, tons of places to eat around there.

Anyways if you are coming out here with some of your girls I'd be happy to show you around the nightlife.. 

Yes

-The Grove is cool

Thanks and all, but I'm a girl. I'll check out some of the places you mentioned. Also any other places I can go to eat? 

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Come kick it with me?

Im born and raised in LA ,plus im from the hood , im always out kicking it with my homies , biking going eveyrhwere, doing stuoid stuff! I know almos every street in LA haha!

I need something to do , its summer , I wanna do something and be out , try something new! Im still young might as well!

Btw im broke just cover me for some food Lol .

alpha

Back
Top Bottom