HELP!!! is this box tag for Adidas NMD Runner PK OG Legit???

No expert on these but I can't imagine. Also the fonts seem to be off, but I need bigger versions of your pics to be able to compare.

No expert on these but I can't imagine. Also the fonts seem to be off, but I need bigger versions of your pics to be able to compare.

Unfortunately, this is the only picture i got from the seller for the box label. To me, it looks good, font and label placement me looks good but I've never bought any pair of shoes from a re-seller from Mexico and the shoe box having Mexico sizing included in the box label and that is what's throwing me off from pulling the trigger on buying. Seller has good seller reputation and been an Ebay seller since like 2006 but I still can't seem to pull the trigger. Might have to just wait and be patient and buy from a different seller. Don't want to try convincing myself and end up with fake. Been an Ebay member since 2001 and not once yet I have been caught slippin' and bought a fake pair from a seller and don't want to start now lol.

I'll PM you the Ebay link since it's a live auction if you wanna try and see if you think it's legit. This particular NMD has been very difficult to separate legit from fakes on Ebay smfh...

Last edited:
Looked at the listing. Can't tell though. His listed AMs are 100% legit.

I noticed that he also listed Yeezy Boosts with the MEX label, which I find strange, but hey, I don't know what Adidas did for that area.
Have my doubts though. Multiple sizes available also a bit suspicious.

Don't know if you'd get a useful answer but you could try Adidas customer service to see if they can tell you if labels like that exist.

You might want to ask in the NMD thread too.

Last edited:
Thanks fam. I'll try to see if customer service can shed some light on the Mexican label and ask on the NMD thread as well. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom