Help me choose a new tablet NT

iPad user here. I'm not biased tho. The newest iPad or nexus 7 seem to the the top tier after doing a little research and reading reviews.

I dunno man. Outside of Apple only apps, what are you really getting with the ipad that you can't get with the $200 nexus 7?

I have a nexus 7. I primarily just use my tablet for web browsing and reading.

Pure android > iOS. I've used both for years, and the openness of pure android is just awesome. Smooth.

I'm also a fan of the cloud storage for my music. My google play account has thousands upon thousands of my music library as long as I have an internet account, which I pretty much do at all times.

Any response that isnt Nexus 7 is wrong.
Biggest bang for your buck.

Eh, I have one and will probably sell it so I can get a Samsung Note tablet or iPad mini. It is the best value for your money though. Maybe i'm just bored with it. I don't like the digital buttons on the bottom that I always hit by accident, the back is made of cheap plastic, and I haven't found a nice stand case for it yet.

Galaxy tab is an Ipad killer if you use a PC. Simple drag and drop compatibility for movies and music with no need to alter file types and no Itunes problems. I've owned both and will never cop another Apple product. Battery life on the Ipad is the best tho. Come at me.

Last edited:
Get the Xperia Tablet Z

View media item 432995
View media item 432996
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/432997/

[GALLERY="media, 432998"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 432999"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 433000"][/GALLERY]

Thinnest and lightest tablet out and it's waterproof too.
Check the reviews out

Last edited:
I'm going to to try and go about this answer a different way now...

What kind of phone do you have?

If you have an iphone you may want to stick with apple. If its an android then NO DOUBT go with the N7. If you use chrome on your phone everything syncs super smooth with the N7.

I am biased though. I use the Nexus 4 phone and Nexus 7 tab so I wanted full sync with google.

Back
Top Bottom