Help me find these shoes

Girl walks past my work department today wearing red, yellow, and light beige nikes with a black swoosh. I compliment them and ask her what they are.

Here's the info she gave me:

• "Nike Tariks" quite sure that's incorrect or I misheard.

• Discontinued
They had a red, yellow, beige colorway with a black swoosh and a black circle near the heel on each side, it could've been reflective 3m material as well. Low top, looked similar to the Nike Mars Yard but with a louder design. The light beige I'm talking about looks like what's on the Mars Yard (the light beige mesh not the brown suede).

I roughly recreated the shoe in MS Paint off my memory. VERY ROUGH SKETCH.

xG005i6.png

Girl walks past my work department today wearing red, yellow, and light beige nikes with a black swoosh. I compliment them and ask her what they are.

Here's the info she gave me:

• "Nike Tariks" quite sure that's incorrect or I misheard.

• Discontinued
They had a red, yellow, beige colorway with a black swoosh and a black circle near the heel on each side, it could've been reflective 3m material as well. Low top, looked similar to the Nike Mars Yard but with a louder design. The light beige I'm talking about looks like what's on the Mars Yard (the light beige mesh not the brown suede).

I roughly recreated the shoe in MS Paint off my memory. VERY ROUGH SKETCH.

xG005i6.png

Shot in the dark here. Is it the Air Max Triaxs
nike-air-max-triax-94-laser-crimson-1.jpg

If she was wearing Triax and knew what she’s wearing exactly..., she’s gotta be an one heck of the sneakerhead!!

Back
Top Bottom