Help me Help out a friend! Take a minute out of your day... LAST WEEK!!!

Whats up guys, so a good friend of mine is a 20 year old Broadcast Journalism major at Emerson College, which is arguably the top college for her respected major. She wants to be an Entertainment Reporter similar to Giuliana Rancic and Maria Menounos and her future is looking bright. She has already had internships at top Entertainment Firms in New York and is currently being groomed to report live on the Red Carpet at an upcoming Academy Awards show. She has also been Co lead host of Emerson News, which has won numerous Emmy's for Top College Newscast. Anyway, Ashton Kutcher is currently searching for a new Vice President of Pop Culture and i'm trying to get some votes for my friend. She made a video and the top 3 vote getters and 3 videos that Ashton personally selects will be considered finalist. So i'm kindly asking all my fellow sneaker heads to take a minute out of your day and vote for my friend! Thanks guys and here is the link!
http://apps.facebook.com/involver_kotijoyj/feature/1050221/content/165425779

Whats up guys, so a good friend of mine is a 20 year old Broadcast Journalism major at Emerson College, which is arguably the top college for her respected major. She wants to be an Entertainment Reporter similar to Giuliana Rancic and Maria Menounos and her future is looking bright. She has already had internships at top Entertainment Firms in New York and is currently being groomed to report live on the Red Carpet at an upcoming Academy Awards show. She has also been Co lead host of Emerson News, which has won numerous Emmy's for Top College Newscast. Anyway, Ashton Kutcher is currently searching for a new Vice President of Pop Culture and i'm trying to get some votes for my friend. She made a video and the top 3 vote getters and 3 videos that Ashton personally selects will be considered finalist. So i'm kindly asking all my fellow sneaker heads to take a minute out of your day and vote for my friend! Thanks guys and here is the link!
http://apps.facebook.com/involver_kotijoyj/feature/1050221/content/165425779

Back
Top Bottom