Help me out with a Jordan Retro 6 Infrared23 / Toro legit check please

Last edited:
They aren't that icy because they are obviously worn. More wear they get the more the blue fades and soles start to yellow

Same production dates and stamp dates. Toe leather looks right, color seems fine wit the flash. Jumpman and air on the back are positioned right for the most part tho left shoe looks slanted a little.
Think these are good.... If not? Maaaaan.
My QC sticker has a 5 tho not a 15, not sure what those mean tbh.
Hey Op just to make sure take a close flash pic like mine in the box
View media item 1097034

Last edited:
Same production dates and stamp dates. Toe leather looks right, color seems fine wit the flash. Jumpman and air on the back are positioned right for the most part tho left shoe looks slanted a little.
Think these are good.... If not? Maaaaan.
My QC sticker has a 5 tho not a 15, not sure what those mean tbh.
Hey Op just to make sure take a close flash pic like mine in the box
View media item 1097034
For whatever it's worth I don't think there is any kind of correlations with the numbers on the qc stickers in terms of authenticity anyways. The bootleggers do have a fake gold qc sticker but the font is off completely. You've prob already seen em.

Last edited:
Still, what's the number mean anyway, you know?
Font looked good tho
I think it's just something they use in the factory. Like with the Carmines this year the qc numbers were all over the place on legit pairs. I'm not sure what the highest number is I've seen on one of them. I think it was in the 30s. Prob a way to keep them in order at the quality control part I guess.

these are in hand. hence all the pictures... but I could always ebay/paypal dispute if they're not legit.

Last edited:
these are in hand. hence all the pictures... but I could always ebay/paypal dispute if they're not legit.
Oh ok, PmpDaddyRobFord is one of the best around here at legit checking these and the fakes are really good of these out there. So ill have to defer to whatever he says they are.

the 3s supposed to be tumbled though. does it look "too tumbled"?

thanks for all your help guys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom