HELP NEEDED ON RENDERING SOFTWARE!!!!!!!

IM GETTING INTO SKETCHING SNEAKERS AND OTHER  DRAWINGS BUT I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT IS THE EASIEST SKETCHING PROGRAM...ADOBE LLUSTRATOR OR SKETCHBOOK PRO OR OTHER...PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

IM GETTING INTO SKETCHING SNEAKERS AND OTHER  DRAWINGS BUT I WANTED 2 KNOW WHAT IS THE EASIEST SKETCHING PROGRAM...ADOBE LLUSTRATOR OR SKETCHBOOK PRO OR OTHER...PLEASE COMMENT!!!!
if you have a tablet sketchbook pro is the way to go but its tough to get all the lines you want without a super great stylus and i mean 1 thats over $50. illustrator is great to make the lines of the shoe and then your gonna want to use photoshop to render the shoe with color and textures.

i just brought the genius g-pen 560 usb to connect with my netbook.......so i'm trying 2 figure out this hole sketching with software thing...but i have both sketchbook pro and adobe illustrator.....so i should get adobe photoshop 2?

i just brought the genius g-pen 560 usb to connect with my netbook.......so i'm trying 2 figure out this hole sketching with software thing...but i have both sketchbook pro and adobe illustrator.....so i should get adobe photoshop 2?

i think photoshop is up to at least cs6. what do you sketch on with the pen?

i haven't got it yet i just ordered it but i'm try both of them out and see which one can get use to quicker....

Back
Top Bottom