HELP?? Should I do this trade?

Ths guy offered his CG 3s Pacific 7s (nuggets colorway) and sme low dunks for my True Blue 3s

Ths guy offered his CG 3s Pacific 7s (nuggets colorway) and sme low dunks for my True Blue 3s

what condition are the 3 pairs of shoes in? If they're in decent shape and you wouldn't have too hard a time finding another pair of TB3s I'd go for it.

what condition are the 3 pairs of shoes in? If they're in decent shape and you wouldn't have too hard a time finding another pair of TB3s I'd go for it.

Depending on the conditions of those 3 shoes, I'd say go for it.
Going from the past JB releases there's bound to be restock on those TBs III.

Depending on the conditions of those 3 shoes, I'd say go for it.
Going from the past JB releases there's bound to be restock on those TBs III.

Do it. Lets say the value on the CG 3s is about 150, the pacific 7s is about 130, and the dunks is 50. And the value on the true blues is about 175. 330 > 175. And if you look hard, you should be able to find another pair of TBs in a restock. I got my white cements off a restock 3 months after they released lol

Do it. Lets say the value on the CG 3s is about 150, the pacific 7s is about 130, and the dunks is 50. And the value on the true blues is about 175. 330 > 175. And if you look hard, you should be able to find another pair of TBs in a restock. I got my white cements off a restock 3 months after they released lol

Btw are you doing this trade via meet up.
'Cuz his definition of nds might be different from yours.
Don't want you to be disappointed that's all.

Btw are you doing this trade via meet up.
'Cuz his definition of nds might be different from yours.
Don't want you to be disappointed that's all.

You can still get True Blue III's for retail...can't say the same for the CG III's. I used to hate the ceramic VII's, but they have since grown on me.

Do the trade, then buy urself another pair of TB III's. U can prolly sell teh Pacifics for enough to cop the TB III's, truth be told.

You can still get True Blue III's for retail...can't say the same for the CG III's. I used to hate the ceramic VII's, but they have since grown on me.

Do the trade, then buy urself another pair of TB III's. U can prolly sell teh Pacifics for enough to cop the TB III's, truth be told.

Back
Top Bottom