Help to identify some nike basketball shoes

Hey guys, I need some help trying to figure out what the name is for these basketball shoes. I can't for the life of me find these online anywhere. Tried looking up by style number but nothing. There is no name on the shoe itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
21jq5xg.jpg

Hey guys, I need some help trying to figure out what the name is for these basketball shoes. I can't for the life of me find these online anywhere. Tried looking up by style number but nothing. There is no name on the shoe itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
21jq5xg.jpg

Air Live Hoop.  From the 1998 NDESTRUKT Series that included the Air Sleep Hoop and Air Breathe Hoop.

Air Live Hoop.  From the 1998 NDESTRUKT Series that included the Air Sleep Hoop and Air Breathe Hoop.

Thanks for that link, didn't know it was still up. Nike should update it definitely.

Thanks for that link, didn't know it was still up. Nike should update it definitely.

Damn, it's not there anymore.

So many hours I spent on it. Nike should put it back !!!!

Hi everyone,

Bit of a stab in the dark but I am looking for help identifying an old pair of basketball shoes I used to wear. They were my favourite and I have been recently thinking about trying to acquire another pair if there are any out there.

They are from 2004/5, have zoom air and a velcro strap across the front. Apologies for the poor picture quality. Any help would be much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom