HELP to identify !!!

^^^ Correct

Its unreal how many people join NT and their first post is "HELP! HELP! what shoe is this"?

Last edited:
^^^ Correct

Its unreal how many people join NT and their first post is "HELP! HELP! what shoe is this"?
but it's not something bad, right
I mean if ppl ask here for help it only means that this community is authoritative and helpful

^^^ Correct

but it's not something bad, right
I mean if ppl ask here for help it only means that this community is authoritative and helpful

I'm just happy he said thank you. There's a ton of people that get the info and never show appreciation.

I'm just happy he said thank you. There's a ton of people that get the info and never show appreciation.
Yeah I've seen that too. Quite often. Their profile shows they've been on NT long after they got their answer, but no 'thanks' or reps. Nothing.

I really would like to stay here . Atm I have some health problems and I don't have access to my pc so I can't even change my picture etc. but I'm really into sneaker culture, and I'd like to communicate more and make some friends here.

Anyone able to help with this Nike Basketball shoe? From 2004/5, Zoom Air with an elastic velcro strap across the front. These were my favourite playing shoes but no idea the name of them. Any help would be much appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom